Page 145 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1742

Thread: Eagles videos on YouTube or other sites

Default Re: Eagles videos on YouTube or other sites

I listened to a Podcast based out of National Review about the Eagles. It’s about an hour long and it talks about mostly the albums and their takes on the songs and such. Personally I don’t think they were fair in their analysis and they seem ignorant on certain facts though they did seem to have a good understanding and enjoyment of deeper tracks. But they made unfair assertions towards both don’s And Glenn. They seemed to overrate Joe Walsh contributions. Overall I was dissapointed by their analysis but I was happy that they said they liked Bitter creek, My Man, train leaves here this morning, out of control, And tryin. I lost the link but if you look up National review Eagles episode six you can find it on another website. It is also on iTunes

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

This is a little too fast, but it's pure awesomeness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8UanitSaU

Here’s another outtakes, banter, and lost songs video it’s during the long run era. Link: https://youtu.be/1eHuBwXQBIU

Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
    Here’s another outtakes, banter, and lost songs video it’s during the long run era. Link: https://youtu.be/1eHuBwXQBIU
    Very cool, YEF.

Thanks for posting!

A little peace of mind is all I'm looking for....

I just listen to the Sole Pole Sessions. OMG They have really lost it. LOL That was soo funny. I see why Bill did a clean version on the Selected Works boxset. I didn't know the Born to Boogie song was part of the Sole Pole Session.

It was cool to hear full versions of these clips we hear on the Random Victims track.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 02-21-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
    Such comedians! You wonder how any work got done with all the hilarity! I guess it helped relieve the stress they were under----along with the apparent substances. You would think that Bill would eventually tire of it, for trying to get around to making a record. But maybe they were paying him by the hour....

Thanks, YEF!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

You guys are totally welcome. I found a lot of that hysterical as well. I know it was an overall dark and trying time for them but it seemed they still had moments of just pure fun. Love seeing them having fun

Just listened to it again, and I swear it was even funnier the second time around lol.

Thanks again, YEF. I totally needed that today lol.

A little peace of mind is all I'm looking for....

Stuck on the Border

I'd appreciate help with deciphering it ie who is singing/saying what.

For example, near the beginning there's a takeoff of someone that I though might be Barry White but at some point "he" refers to himself as "Lou" so I'm thinking it's Lou Rawls (pronounced "loo rolls" which was mildly amusing here in the UK).

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for these links guys. I haven't had a chance to listen to London concert or relisten to the Soul Pole recordings. I hope I can get to them soon. UTW - I makes sense that would be Lou Rawls since he had a very deep voice too.

For those of you who are newer members, here is an old thread about Random Victims, Part 3, which are the parts of these recordings that were included with the Selected Works box set. The discussion is around who was singing, speaking, or playing various parts ...

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...random+victims

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016