Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe at Paramount, Huntington, NY, Dec. 1, 2014

Default Re: Joe at Paramount, Huntington, NY, Dec. 1, 2014

I talked to a Paramount employee today. The "obstructed view" label for the first row of 205 is due to being seated behind the sound techs. She stated that she would prefer these seats over anything further back, info that she provided without me giving specifics. Made me feel better. Hopefully, some of you can grab those seats for the additional show on the 4th.

I did not have any luck on getting tix for this show. Even with the Presale Code, (thank You Borderers) the only tickets coming up were in General Admission area. I am not going to stand in a crowd for this show & I can't get there too early to stand around for a good spot.

I am not crazy about this venue, as their agenda is to sell drinks to the crowd, so people are acting like they are hanging around a bar scene & the act is almost background music. To have a crowd not have full attention on Joe would have me furious.
    I have head this before from people who have been there. If I don't get a regular seat, I won't be going.

I really wish Joe was playing at a different venue. Even though this is near my BF's house, it is on a Mon night & I have to get back to the city for work Tues.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Sorry for your bad luck, Tk. Maybe something will pop up for you!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten