Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walden Woods Contest to Win Tickets / Backstage M&G and You Can Buy Time with Don

Border Troubadour

Default Re: Walden Woods Contest to Win Tickets / Backstage M&G and You Can Buy Time with Don

Quote Originally Posted by L101 View Post
    Perms ??
    Toilet roll round the wrong way?

WW I spent $10 too and so did Lacken so maybe one of us diehards will win??? Wouldn't that be something and no NMB I wouldn't be intimidated because I love this man so much that I would be so excited I wouldn't be able to feel intimidated.

....honestly, I'd be so excited and shaking so much I'd probably fall into the lake ...mmmmmm maybe not such a bad idea! Don would have to rescue me and then there's mouth to mouth resusitation....oh my, I have to lie down now!!!

Save
    Save
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Walden Woods Contest to Win Tickets / Backstage M&G and You Can Buy Time with Don

He'd be totally charmed by your Irish accent, whatever you said

Border Troubadour

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    He'd be totally charmed by your Irish accent, whatever you said
    Aw, how sweet!

Save
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

I hope a diehard wins (preferably one of our very own ). How thrilling for a true fan to get to meet Don and spend some time talking to someone they've admired and adored for so long!

On the other hand, it would be a shame if the person who bought the walk around the pond also won the meet'n'greet. If the math is consistent with the earlier purchases, his/her $25,000 donation means he/she will be entered into the contest 250,000 times. Let's hope that doesn't happen!

As WW said, though, in the end, the winner could be anyone. It could theoretically be someone who didn't even donate but rather sent in the form to enter for free. I donated $50 so I could get a T-shirt, win or lose. It all goes to a good cause.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

https://twitter.com/Prizeo/status/763845290042400768

This is what the tweet says:
    "Congratulations, Charlie! Donated to @TheWaldenWoods Project + Won a trip to meet #DonHenley. Not a bad deal..."