Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Don at 92nd Street Y (Kaufmann Concert Hall) in New York, NY - 9/20/15

Default Re: Don at 92nd Street Y (Kaufmann Concert Hall) in New York, NY - 9/20/15

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I forgot to add that the volume was terrible. It was very low. I had the volume on my laptop all the way up to 100 and it was still low. I think that was also one of my problems getting everything that was being said. But it was still a great interview.
    Shun, we plugged our laptop into to big screen TV - great full-sreen images and we were able to easily adjust the volume to a better level. If you have a high-def TV you should be able to do it too. Our laptop has an HDMI outlet so it's kind of a no-brainer. We keep a spare HDMI cable handy for just these occasions.
    I just need a little downtime.........

Default Re: Don at 92nd Street Y (Kaufmann Concert Hall) in New York, NY - 9/20/15

Good news. Don Henley in Conversation with Billy Joel is finally back on Yahoo. So you can now watch it over and over again. It still hasn't popped up on 92Y website yet.

Its on a loop. So you will miss a few minutes of the event whenever you watch the link. Don't forget to bookmark it just in case you close your browser.

https://screen.yahoo.com/don-henley-...140000628.html

Wonderful!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Don in Conversation With Billy Joel is now on YouTube and its FINALLY on 92Y website. I'm going to save that interview. Since its on 92Y Youtube channel, its definitely not going to be deleted since they posted the interview and not someone else. Now if we can get the interview that Don did last week in Nashville on Youtube.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypTaxS2awdA[/ame]

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Awesome! Hopefully, I'll get a chance to watch it this weekend!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Today's the one year anniversary of this interview. I can't believe it will be one year this Sunday when Cass County comes out.

It was a great interview. Don finally got comfortable more into the interview.

Border Rebel

It's so funny that I went to this exactly a year before attending Don's concert last night in Boston. And I think the Eagles' Walden Woods fundraiser in Boston (that I also went to) was pretty close to a year before that!

ETA: This was a really good interview with Don. I re-watched it not too long ago. Billy was such a good interviewer. It impressed me that he let Don talk so much and seldom blabbed about himself unless Don asked him or one of the questions for the Q & A section was directed at him. I think many superstars would have blabbed away about their own careers, but Billy seemed very humble and laid back.

True. He didn't. He say a little about his career, but it was tied into Don.

Some say Billy was nervous and uncomfortable, but to me. Don was very uncomfortable. He kept during the praying thing in his face for half of the interview and he kept messing with his nose. IT was clearly he was not comfortable if even though he was with his friend.

Looking at this interview and then the one he had at the Americana Music Festival, Don seem comfortable at the AMF because one. Don had a mike in his hands so he couldn't have his hands in his face a lot, but he did use his hands a lot to express what he was saying.

But since Don is a shy guy, its understandable because I get like that when I'm around people I don't know and I just don't want to talk to them.

It was a great interview. Billy got a lot out of Don.

Happy 5th Birthday to the 92nd Street Y interview with Billy Joel.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley