Thread: RNR Hall of Fame Museum

Border Desperado SoaringRockyMountainWay's Avatar

Default RNR Hall of Fame Museum

I'm thinking about going to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Museum during spring break. Has anyone ever been there? If so is there a lot of cool stuff there? Of course the big question is: Is there Eagles stuff there?

Sorry if this was already discussed in another thread.
    People talking about us they got nothing else to do. When it all comes down we will still come through in the long run.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: RNR Hall of Fame Museum

SRMW - I have visited the R&R HOF and it is definitely very cool, IMO. It's been almost 10 years ago since I was there, so it has probably undergone a few changes. There was an Eagles display there that is discussed in the following thread ...

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...ight=hall+fame

The thread is short, so I would recommend reading through it because there are also links to other threads with pertinent info.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is a rock and roll fan. And, if you are a football fan like me, you should also visit the NFL HOF in Canton, which is only about an hour drive from Cleveland.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

I just went in august on way to chicago.
    I loved it so much to see but we only had an afternoon there so hope to go again soon

I found the bag of hotel keys tbs saved intresting and could not be,ieve I saw the original doubke necked guitar that don felder played hotel california on intresting to see

I did enjoy then went to hard rock in cleveland where they have lots of joe walsh items

Border Desperado SoaringRockyMountainWay's Avatar

Thanks guys! I'll definitely check it out.
    People talking about us they got nothing else to do. When it all comes down we will still come through in the long run.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Is the Eagles memorabilia on permanent display? Because I couldn't find it listed on the web site. I understand they have something from each of the guys. Is Randy represented, or is it restricted to current members?

My older brother, who is not a big rock fan, went and loved it. I think it could be worthwhile just to see Jim Morrison's Cub Scout uniform.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

When I went I only had a few hours so I could only do what I really wanted to see so fir me that was first .
    There was a display downstairs at the hall with history ...
    They were in a grouped area on the 70' s wth stevie nicks dress jackson brown stuff crosby stiills and nash joni mitchell etc.

I'll have to pull out my info from the trip to loom it up myself

Just a lot too see