Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Non-Eagles shows you plan on attending

Default Re: Upcoming Non-Eagles shows you plan on attending

Now that Fleetwood Mac has announced new dates, I'm planning on going to Nashville and Little Rock for sure; Charlotte and Knoxville are also looking likely if I can work out the logistics... Charlotte largely for social reasons as it's quite a drive.

My only problem: how to get good tickets for these? I can't afford VIP and three of them go on sale at the same time (not that I have much luck with general sales nowadays).

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Now that Fleetwood Mac has announced new dates, I'm planning on going to Nashville and Little Rock for sure; Charlotte and Knoxville are also looking likely if I can work out the logistics... Charlotte largely for social reasons as it's quite a drive.

My only problem: how to get good tickets for these? I can't afford VIP and three of them go on sale at the same time (not that I have much luck with general sales nowadays).
    How to get good tickets? Please figure this out! I've been trying for Bob Seger and now I want to try to go to FM in St. Louis. I've had no luck with BS at all.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post

I'm looking at Knoxville too. I've done fairly well with Amex sales (I got Row S on Christine's side for DC). There's a Row 17 on Christine's side coming up in Knoxville.

I pretty much have to take my chances on a drop if I decide to go as I doubt the general sale will pan out.
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Good luck with that Nancy. I'd say you're a bit wary of stubhub too? What about vivid seats nearer the day? That's where I found the front row tickets for Glenn 's show in LA.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Or try Ticketmaster resales. I believe they are guaranteed.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Just got off the phone!

Bob Seger in St. Louis, MO on December 13, 2014!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Congrats Austin! I hope to be there too. So far nothing good has come up for me. You must have bought from a broker. I refuse to pay their prices.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Border Desperado

A week from today my sister and I will be at the KFC Yum center in Louisville to see the rescheduled PAUL MCCARTNEY CONCERT. Saw him in Indianapolis in 2013; it was a great show. They also let you use cameras for his shows. But, my favorite memories from this arena will always be the Eagles concerts. 1st was 2010 when I met Nancy and Kay and July 4th weekend in 2013 with several from the Border.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Congrats Austin! I hope to be there too. So far nothing good has come up for me. You must have bought from a broker. I refuse to pay their prices.
    I understand. I just don't have the time and patience to play Ticketmaster's games and try to find a golden nugget out of 100 pieces of doo! Some on here are really good at doing it and getting VIP and whatnot. I was never good with the waiting game or being patient or being awake for the presales and all of the coupon code stuff. Not a fan of delayed gratification.

The only time I've used Ticketmaster is for my upcoming Eric Church concert because I read he was canceling tickets that were bought by brokers/scalpers, which I have a problem with but that's another topic and so I had no choice. And of course, nosebleed seating since I wasn't about to sit on Ticketmaster all day and keep hitting buttons!

Hope you can make it!

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Good luck with that Nancy. I'd say you're a bit wary of stubhub too? What about vivid seats nearer the day? That's where I found the front row tickets for Glenn 's show in LA.
    Vivid Seats is where I got my Seger tickets.