Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Hmm, flying pigs eh? I seem to remember an expression having to do with that....
    Sadly, that's the conclusion I also came to.

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Yesterday I went to see Lionel Richie. What can I say? It was outstanding. That man knows how to entertain the audience. What a charisma he has, unbelievable. And his band was great, too.

We had seats in the 18th row, not the best but it was ok. They had 3 screens so we could see everything. I didn't take photos because I just wanted to enjoy the show without any distraction and we were dancing All Night Long.

He did all his hits and the songs with the Commodores (don't remember the full set list). Needless to say people wanted to hear the older songs.

Hello
    Just For You
    Penny Lover
    Running With The Night
    Brick House
    All Night Long
    Lady
    Say You Say Me
    Dancing On The Ceiling
    Ballerina Girl
    Three Times A Lady
    Endless Love (the audience did the part of Diana Ross )
    Stuck On you

just to mention a few.

And two songs from his new album Coming Home: Call It Love and All Around The World.

And what comes next? On Sunday I will go to my personal highlight of the year, guess who?

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Sounds like a great show, EF. I always liked most of those songs!

Wish I could go with you Sunday!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

First Lionel, than your special guy (other than Glenn of course, lol). Sounds like it'll be a fun time!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Brooke, that would be great if you could go with me.

We've finished our preparation, we've got our T-shirts and bandana with his picture on it. Marc, the admin of our forum has sent one bandana for each member of the band to their record company so Keith and the band will find these in their hotel rooms.

Yes Nancy, I'm very excited.

OMG, I've just learned Keith will come back to Germany in October for 5 additional concerts! How cool is that?
    Even if I can't see the Eagles this is going to be a great concert year.

I'm glad a double dose of Keith eases the pain of Eagles deprivation!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Wow - I'm a little late on this, but Molly's flying pig, Glenn silver suit dream has some very significant meaning, I'm sure. I just can't figure out what in the world it could be!

EF - I am so glad you will get to see Keith twice this year. But remember, you have to save some of that money to make a trip to the U.S. for an Eagles show.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    EF - I am so glad you will get to see Keith twice this year. But remember, you have to save some of that money to make a trip to the U.S. for an Eagles show.
    I know, I know. But I have to take advantage of that special situation. Today I met a girl from our German forum who lives around the corner. We are making plans for our trip to see Keith in fall. Probably we go to Hamburg again and the day after Berlin. Tickets go on sale tomorrow. These concerts take place in larger venues this time so I guess it's enough to buy the tickets next week.

My plan to see the Eagles in the US is still in my mind it all depends on how it goes with my uncle.

*sigh* You know.........we never get concerts up here...........but when we do it never works out for me.LOL As I think I've mentioned before, I'm a big country fan. So our state fair announces that Reba McEntire and Dierks Bentley will be playing.......but don't mention the date. Then I'm just about thrilled to pieces because I saw this week that Martina McBride is going to be within 3 hours on July 20. So fair finally announces dates. Reba is also July 20. THEN they announce that Chris Daughtry will ALSO be playing..........on the 21st and Dierks will be the 27th. So ALL of them are the same month and within a week of each other. Geez! Martina's by far my fav. singer of the bunch, but I've heard Reba puts on an amazing concert. And I'm also a big fan of Chris. *sigh* decisions, decisions