Page 1 of 114 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Concerts

Default Concerts

Concert season is definitely starting so I thought we could start a thread to talk about that.

Of course, I hope we will soon be talking about EAGLES concerts, but until then.....

I just found our Stevie Nicks is coming to Chastain in Atlanta on June 4, and my sister is getting a table so we can be close. Stevie's opening act is Chris Isaaks, who is also really good. Should be a great show!

That's cool, DF, and great that you have good seats. Thanks for starting this thread. I had plans to see Genesis but the seats sold out very quickly. It's interesting that most of my friends of around my age seem to have started going to concerts again.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Oh, I would love to see Stevie Nicks but I doubt she would come to Germany.

Yeah GEF, I got my Genesis tickets a few months ago and I'm so looking forward to. What I not really like is it's in a large stadium and I like more the smaller concerts.
    Speaking about smaller shows... only 6 weeks until I get to see my beloved Keith Urban You can't imagine how much I look forward to that show. For preparation I will make a T-shirt with a beautiful picture on it and all fans from the German message board will bring a cloth in black/white with pictures of him and his trade mark, the monkey. Of course Keith will get one too. I feel like I'm 18.

Last but not least I will go to Toto in Summer. But I have no ticket so far.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Oh EF - How exciting for you. I didn't realize you are going to get to see your beloved Keith. I'm sure that will be a thrill for you.

As far as me, I'm saving all my money so I can go to as many Eagles' shows as possible.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I'm going to fly to Las Vegas to see Stevie Nicks for two nights at Caesar's Palace in about ten days. I'm also going to see Lindsey Buckingham the day after Easter in Chicago. Finally, I plan to see Stevie and Chris Isaak whenever they're in driving distance.

And yes, I am a Fleetwood Mac FREAK!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

well, we don't get many concerts up in my neck of the woods......so I'm more concerned about saving up enough cash to get a GREAT seat to the Eagles! Well......that and traveling to wherever is closest Since I doubt they will probably be coming to ND again this tour

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Maleah, as far as I remember you've said Keith is coming to your area for a show in summer. Do you not want to go?

Oh, I would love to see the Eagles this year. But I can't make it it's too expensive so I have to wait until they come to Europe again.
    So this year my full attention goes to Keith especially since he probably comes back to finish his world tour in Germany in fall. That means I would get to see him twice this year.

I would love to go see Keith again! But I'm not sure if he cancelled or if they just haven't officially announced it yet or not because there is no ticket info or anything yet.

EF, that is great that you are going to get one or maybe even two chances to see Keith, and you got Genesis tickets too.

Soda, sounds like you are in for another Stevie/Lindsey fest.

It's just been announced that George Michael is going to play at our local football stadium (Plymouth Argyle). A colleague at work was complaining about the ticket prices (£80). I had to bite my lip before I blurted out how much I spent on Eagles tickets last year! Elton John is also coming to Plymouth. I'd have liked to have seen him, but tickets sold out within a couple of days.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

I cannot believe that Soda is leaving Vegas the day before I arrive! How did we let this happen? I'm going to be in Vegas March 23-25 for my daughter's cheerleading competition and I am seriously contemplating going to see Stevie on the 24th. There are still seats available in the orchestra section on the extreme side. I have to mention (again) that I scored on stage tickets to see Sammy Hagar in Tahoe on May 4th! They sold out in 12 minutes or something like that. The general audience tickets for his Saturday show sold out in 4 minutes! I missed out on those. There were people standing in line at a TM outlet and by the time the system went online the concert was already sold out!