The Border: An Eagles Message Board

Go Back   The Border: An Eagles Message Board > Eagles Discussion Areas > On the Road with the Eagles > Tour Talk

Tour Talk Discuss generalized aspects of live Eagles-related shows.

Old Yesterday, 12:32 AM   #1
tjrrockandrollmaster
Out on the Border

Send a message via Yahoo to tjrrockandrollmaster
Default First Eagles show will be 21 July Boston

I've been waiting to see the band for my whole life. I missed the HFO tour as I was still recuperating from The Division Bell Tour which was Pink Floyd's last ever tour (though not announced as such). Then I missed the 2003 tour due to family issues then again in 2013.

When I heard that they were touring without Glenn after his death I was nervous and excited. Now I saw some videos and heard on Sirius XM the tasters of what to expect I said "I'm going". What is merchandise going to be as far as shirts and programs go and what time does band start exactly.

The three surviving Pink Floyd members (Nick Mason, Roger Waters and David Gilmour) and the Pink Floyd co-founders and key figures who have gone to their rest (Richard "Rick" Wright, "Roger Keith "Syd" Barrett and longtime manager Steve O'Rourke (who managed the band until his 2003 death, God bless them all).
tjrrockandrollmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM   #2
maryc2130
Border Rebel

Default Re: First Eagles show will be 21 July Boston

Judging from the show I saw last night, you should really enjoy it!

I didn't buy any t-shirts or memorabilia. There were long lines and the prices were too high for my budget right now. They did seem to have a good selection, though.

The show started pretty close to 8. At most, 5 or 10 minutes past. We had to rush to get to our seats for Seven Bridges Road. I was taking my time a little because when we went to see Don Henley last year, it started about half an hour late.

Have a great time and be sure to come back and tell us about your experience!
maryc2130 is offline   Reply With Quote