Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Discussion about Glenn's new album "After Hours"

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Album Release Date and After Hours Website With Interview and Album Discussion!!

Quote Originally Posted by prayfordaylight View Post
    Finally heard back from Big 100.3 here in DC. They said Glenn should be on at 7:40AM tomorrow (4:40 in LA yeesh!)

http://www.thebigdc.com/main.html
    Thanks for the info, PFD! I tried to listen this morning and the player just stopped and I couldn't get it going again. I might have to go out in the car and listen as none of my radios in the house pick up stations in DC.

The interview might be pre-recorded, or he may have come east to rehearse with the symphony for the NYC show. Though I guess even if he's here, it would still feel like 4:40.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Default Re: Album Release Date and After Hours Website With Interview and Album Discussion!!

I'm actually surprised that it's BIG100.3 that's doing the interview, it's their sister station, WASHFM that mentions the new CD on their website and is giving away tickets to the concert.
    VK

I just heard the promo, Glenn himself saying 'hey, listen to me tomorrow morning with Tommy Griffin' (or whatever the DJs name is). He was obviously on the phone. Then they followed the promo with a 'two-fer' of Seger. Best of both worlds. One of them is Still the Same! LOL.

Also, it just dropped into my Facebook newsfeed that the interview will be at 5:40 and 7:40. It goes without saying I'll not be listening at 5:40.
    VK

I just can't stop posting things to this thread!! BIG100.3 just posted on facebook:

"Just spoke with Glenn Frey for 20 minutes. He's AWESOME. I won't air the entire interview, just the highlights tomorrow. I will post the entire interview on my PODCAST at www.TheBigDC.com tomorrow after my show. He's fired up to visit DC, and I'm doing everything in my power to get him to visit the studio and play a few songs live during the morning show. Tommy"

One person asked if there will be an Eagles concert announcement coming soon. BIG100.3 replied with 'yes'. I asked if it was something other than the Vegas show just announced. We'll see what the answer is!
    VK

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

VA, you are on the ball! Thanks for all the info!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I'm lovin' all the promo from Glenn. Keep 'em commin', Glenn!!!!!

Thanks, VA!

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

Can't wait to listen tomorrow. Just bummed I can't make the show here in addition to Bethlehem.
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

Me again! So...I asked Big100.3 if the Eagles concert announcement was something more than the Vegas show just announced and their reply was 'yep'!
    VK

I'm so glad the interview is getting archived, for those of us who can't listen at the time.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I'm so glad the interview is getting archived, for those of us who can't listen at the time.
    The DJ isn't playing the entire interview live anyway, so to hear the entire thing, need to get the podcast.
    VK