Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Scotland

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Hello from Scotland

Hi Alan! Welcome from Ireland as well. I hope you have a brilliant time in Glasgow on Saturday night. I've just been to the Belfast gig last Tuesday and the Dublin one last night. I have some pics up and will be putting up some more. I'm trying to raise my kids properly Last night was my 8 year old daughters 3rd Eagles gig and my 5 year old sons 1st gig. Hope you enjoy posting and have a great night Saturday
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Thank you very much and I'm glad to see you're raising your kids correctly I've been doing this with my nephew and while he may only be 13 years old he's already into artists such as The Eagles, Dylan, Tom Waits and Cohen. A job well done I think...
    Last edited by Outlaw; 07-03-2009 at 09:46 AM.

Hello Alan and welcome from me as well!!! In the beginning I was a lurker like you but I'm glad that I decided to join the Border. The community here is as wonderful and friendly as can be. I'm happy for you and even a little that you get to see the guys in concert this saturday. I can't wait to hear about it. Please hurry back with all of the details.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Thank you very much and I'm glad to see you're raising your kids correctly I've been doing this with my nephew and while he may only be 13 years old he's already into artists such as The Eagles, Dylan, Tom Waits and Cohen. A job well done I think...

Definitely a job well done, Alan . I'm doing the same with my 5 year old neice. Her favorite song is Hotel California.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Welcome from me as well! I also first went online just to view the posts on The Border for several months, until I finally signed up. I enjoy it immensely, although I don't have a whole lot of time to post.

Enjoy the concert. As you can tell, we here will be anxiously waiying for a review .

Welcome, Alan! Can't wait to hear about the show!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Welcome Alan! Glad to have you along...have fun at the concert!!!

~Tonja~

Hi Outlaw, glad you decided to join us. I'm not one for lurking I prefer to jump in the water, sharks or not, lol. I was 6 yrs younger than you when I was introduced to the Eagles. And my children were much younger than that, the Eagles are the only favorite band of mine they don't get tired of hearing.

Border Desperado AmarilloByMorning's Avatar

Welcome, welcome, welcome Outlaw Alan. Scotland! Land of David Tennant! (Kidding... I'm a Doctor Who fanatic; all apologies.) Also, not that it matters, but you selected my absolute favorite photo of Joe Walsh as your avatar... you have excellent taste.

Jump in anytime! I'm quite opinionated and fully expected to be eaten alive by this point. Luckily, they have endured me thus far and you seem a decent fellow, so stop lurking and join the fray.