Thread: RIP Miguel Ferrer

Default RIP Miguel Ferrer

Miguel Ferrer has died. He was only 61.

For those that don't know. His parents were singer/actress Rosemary Clooney and actor Jose Ferrer and his cousin is George Clooney.

I've seen a few of his movies. The one I loved him in was Stephen King's The Stand which had so many famous actors. He was also in the original RoboCop movie. He was a great actor.

RIP Miguel.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 01-20-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Default Re: RIP Miguel Ferrer

RIP Miguel Ferrer. I didn't know he was Rosemary's son or George's cousin, but I did know him from "Robocop", "Twin Peaks", and the many shows and films he's been in over the years. He voiced a lot of characters too for various animated superhero shows that I watched in the 90s and early 2000s and also voiced the villain in the Disney movie "Mulan". He was currently a recurring character on "NCIS: LA".
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

He was one of those actors who seemed to pop up in different shows and movies on a regular basis. He still seemed fairly young.

RIP Miguel Ferrer

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

No way! He wasn't old. EDIT: checked IMDB. He had cancer, poor guy.

A lot of people I'm sure will remember him as the super hard-ass FBI agent in "Twin Peaks."

I really loved his acting on NCIS LA he always had a stern look and no sense of humor like a I ain't playing around with you looks