Page 178 of 195 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1947

Thread: Don in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Default Re: Don in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by shun
    Don mention in this article. I want to see this documentary that Niall is talking about.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyl...38409845535214

The Eagles are his favourite band — he’s befriended Don Henley through meeting the rocker’s daughter Annabel. “I’m like the family’s adopted son,” Horan jokes.

Henley did an interview for an Apple documentary on Flicker.

“He hardly ever does interviews. For him to say yes to doing an interview for me was good enough. He could have done the worst interview of all time and I wouldn’t have given a sh--! Don agreed to do that for me.” Both men have discussed writing songs together — Horan is hoping his next visit to Henley in Texas may bear musical fruit.

“Imagine that. There would be nothing better than to be sitting in a room with my guitar in my hand with Don Henley, writing a song together. I’d probably forget how to play guitar. Just to have a jam with him would be enough, but imagine being on a song with Don Henley. That’s the dream.”

Horan says seeing Henley and his email buddy Elton John still passionate about music after decades in the game is inspiring.

“They could easily just concentrate on their own fortune and legacy, but they still have time to help younger acts,” he says. “It’s incredible. What I’ve noticed over the years, and I keep this in my head all the time, is that the bigger the star the nicer they are. From Johnny Depp to Ellen DeGeneres to the Obamas to Don Henley and Elton — they are all so lovely. It’s always the smaller people who are the biggest dickheads.”
    That's great!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Out on the Border

I assume this is for a family member? Lovely house.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Beautiful house, but rather small compared to his others!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by priscillaupstate View Post
    I assume this is for a family member? Lovely house.
    I had that thought too..maybe for one of his children? I know he lives in Dallas and already has a house in Malibu.

Border Rebel

I haven't seen this posted anywhere here yet, but I apologize if I missed it.

I saw on Facebook that Don and Vince are doing a cover of the song Sacrifice for an Elton John tribute album that come out tomorrow. You can hear a short preview of it on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BDPMHFR..._yWKXAbZZ59QXX

As I don't see this elsewhere, there is an article with Don speaking to the Lexington newspaper @kentucky.com. Click on "entertainment" and scroll down to click on story. Sorry, I can't link it.
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

FreyFollower, I think this is what you may be referring to. It’s been updated in the last few minutes.

A new Don interview a couple of days before the Lexington concert.

He says this about Deacon, something that is important to keep in mind:
    ”His first show with us was at Dodger Stadium, so that’s a pretty big leap for a young man. And he did it. He amazed all of us with his composure. But, of course, it’s still an emotional thing for him. Deacon is dealing with it, but he still has moments of emotional upheaval when he remembers his dad. But we all surround him with love and support.”
    Also, he says this:
    ”We are all acutely aware of what an extraordinary run we’ve had and how this band has had almost as many lives as a cat. We’re aware of that every day and every night. That gives us an edge, energy and will to continue, because we know how unusual our career has been and we know how fortunate we are.”
    ”Don Henley on the Eagles carrying on: “We wanted everybody to be all in.” by Walter Tunis, Kentucky.com, March 5, 2018

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/entertainment/music-news-reviews/article208003954.html#storylink=cpy

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

[quote=Delilah;374822]FreyFollower, I think this is what you may be referring to. It’s been updated in the last few minutes.

That's it. Thanks, Delilah! I mean well, but my lack of computer skills is ever evident!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Beautiful house, but rather small compared to his others!
    Just saw a picture of Sophie in her "new place" in West L.A. and it looked a lot like the front room in the pictures so I wouldn't be surprised if she's living there. One way to ensure you kid lives in a decent neighborhood: buy 'em a house!
    Last edited by Victim of Love; 04-09-2018 at 08:00 PM.
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love