Thread: Forum healing

Default Forum healing

I make this thread as someone who feels bad about some of the arguing and tensions that happened on the forum that many of us care about. I think a lot of the arguments are just not solvable. They are emotional and personal beliefs and I think they are reflect the very fractured world we live in now. But I just wanted to make a forum in which we could have a productive conversation to move past these issues. Obviously people can feel free to have conversations about Glenn and the 3.0 lineup but I think if we somehow moved past this topic it’d do a lot of good. If anyone had an idea on how to solve this issue or a suggestion I’d love to hear them. I know that everyone on here Loves the band and are good people, so I think having a good open talk about it would help. I’d like to avoid finger pointing and arguments if possible. So I welcome anyone to comment and help everyone on here leave with a better understanding of each other.

(If this thread is in the wrong place please don’t hesitate to move it)

Border Desperado

Default Re: Forum healing

I know where you're coming from, but I think it may be best to just leave this one alone. I think there is a lot of anger and trying this kumbuya healing approach, it will blow up in your face. Just my opinion.

Default Re: Forum healing

Thank you Pippin for your thoughtful post and I hope you have a happy new year as well