When I got home from the Eagles show last night, I watched this & I was totally WOWED! Joe & Daryl sounded awesome together!.

They started with Rocky Mountain Way which sounded great, Daryl sang a verse & it was a great guitar jam...This is what I miss about concerts these days, those long guitar jams. Joe talked a little about his first guitar that was ordered from the Sears catalogue.
Next up Life's Been Good with Daryl also singing along. They looked like they were having a great time. Then Joe talks about how manufactured music is today & the digital age has taken over.
Next was Wrecking Ball...Love that song!
Then they cooked up some Mexican food. The chef wants to hire Joe!!
After lunch they played Somebody Like You. I'm not that familiar with this song, but Daryl had his beautiful soulful voice & Joe played some awesome guitar on this!
During lunch Joe talked about his musical influences from the 50's. Next up: Funk 49!! Loved this too! Joe seemed very into playing with these guys.
Then Joe talks about the new album.....Next up. Wrong Side of History. Joe backed up Daryl on this one with some nice guitar. Joe ended with saying he had a great time with the guys & talked about writing with Daryl some time in the future....Well that sounds good to me!!
Loved the entire show