Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Motley Crue

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Motley Crue

Love the picture ww

In true Crue style, the boys arrive at their press conference in a hearse!

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border

A sweet story about Mick Mars from the KISSFAQ forum:

Mick is the most down to earth guy despite his difficulties which would make it easy for him to be a prick. When my buddy went to a meet and greet after a show on the Generation Swine club tour the other three took off with women leaving everyone standing there. Mick went up to my friends and asked them if they wanted a drink or something. Guy just play a rock show and was willing to be a waiter too.

Thanks for posting that! What an incredible struggle he's going through and has been through.

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I feel so back for LizzyPlays. She's at the Crue concert tonight, an event she's been waiting on basically her whole life, and her VIP tickets were all screwed up. When she arrived, they told her they reseated everyone to give them better seats, and moved her from the side to the center. Sounds good except she wanted to be in front of Nikki and this put her on the other side, since her new seat was on the other side of the center section. She raised a ruckus and got put back near her seat, but not the seat she'd picked out and paid for. She has the email confirmation as proof and they still won't give her the seat she paid for. Before the concert, she went to her old seat and asked, the woman that bought it also bought hers back in January, so it's obvious they double-sold the seat.

I just don't get how Ticketmaster and LiveNation can get away with stuff like this. It reminds me of my ticket fiasco at the Eagles concert in Pittsburgh and I have to say, it soured my sister's opinion of concerts and even the Eagles to an extent. When someone asks her about the concert, the ticket fiasco is what she mentions.

Anyway, Lizzy's new seat is close enough to her old seat I'm not sure she has the recourse of putting in a dispute on her credit card like I did. She can send emails and she'll get the same non-response I did. While she ended up with a better seat than she was handed at the beginning of the night, what she had to go through to get it has made what was to be an enjoyable evening a stress-filled, tear-filled nightmare. I hope once the concert starts she feels better.
    Last edited by VAisForEagleLovers; 08-23-2014 at 10:09 PM.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

I saw she got a pick from Nikki so some things worked out for her at least. What a mess though.

I'm seeing them on Saturday night but not VIP so hopefully everything with my seat is fine.
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

I'm looking forward to seeing them Saturday myself. PFD, I will be sending you a PM in the upcoming day or so with my cell #. It will be awesome to meet you !!

So bummed I'm missing this tour. They are coming closeby but I'll be in Florida then.

Have fun to everyone going.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Is Tommy Lee still drumming for them? I do love him although he's a bit of a scumbucket sometimes....