Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Keith Urban

yeah I do remember that Brooke! That was, and still is, one of my very favorite Keith songs. He still performs it in concert, but at ours he performed it acoustic. It was really, really good!

I'm not sure what happened with that band. That caught my eye in the video too. But his band right now is amazing! I would say probably the best one I've heard.

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

When you say he performed it acoustic do you mean he did it similar to the DVD version? I like it much more than the studio version.
    Oh, I'm really looking forward to Jan. 20. Then he will do his first gig on German TV to promote the new single.

Where The Black Top Ends, acoustic. Could listen to him for hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU0V-...elated&search=

Wow, you guys have been busy! I'm going to have to devote some time to this.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by EasyFeeling
    When you say he performed it acoustic do you mean he did it similar to the DVD version? I like it much more than the studio version.
    yep! I like it much better too......although I love the studio version as well!

Today I've read on the net sexy Keith is going to start a world tour in April/May this year. Ooooooh, I'm so there when he comes to Germany.
    BTW, his tour will start in Australia. Julie? runs for cover

Stuck on the Border

Sorry, EF, but I am waiting and hoping for better things.

While I was waiting in the doctor's office for my prescription to be filled today, I picked up an old People Magazine on their table. It was from November and featured Keith Urban! Since you guys have piqued my i nterest in him, I read it. The way they described his relationship with Nicole Kidman was very sweet, and the article was very positive, commending Keith for the strength of character to choose to go to rehab. It was really nice.

I also discovered Keith and Nicole went to Lindsey Buckingham's Nashville show. I had several friends who went to that, including our own PinkCoatLady. So cool! He has great taste in artists.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Yes, I can imagine how hard it is going to rehab since my brother was addicted to drugs. I think he does it in order to maintain his marriage. But to be honest I really doubt their marriage will last long.
    I wish him all the best he's such a great guy.
    BTW, it has been said he will come to Germany for at least 3 shows in April/May, yay Now I'm waiting for the tour dates. I guess they will announce them next week at the latest. I'm so excited.
    Meanwhile I'm looking forward to Saturday when he appears in a game show in German TV for the first time to promote his new single/album. I hope he confirms the tour in that show.

OMG OMG I can't believe it. The tour dates for Keith in Germany were confirmed!!!!!!!!!! Tickets go on sale on Friday. I'm going to go to the Hamburg show on April 22. How cool is that? I'm so happy, woooooooooohoooooo!!
    He will play in Hamburg in a small and cosy venue so I will get to see him very close.

For anyone who's interested he will also play in the UK in April.
    Wow, this is all so exciting...

I had to post this great news twice, here and on TLR.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'm so happy for you, EF! And great that it's a small venue! Keith up close will be wonderful!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten