Page 107 of 125 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1250

Thread: Jackson Browne

Default Re: Jackson Browne

I saw Jackson's one-man show and it was terrific, but I'd really love to see him with his band as well.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I would love to see JB with his band--or solo. Rediscovered him when I watched the Eagles documentary. Have missed his music! There are not many DVD's that I have found--bought Going Home, the Disney channel doc, which is great. Can anyone recommend any other? Now I have to update my JB music collection, as I did the Eagles-lol! So glad to hear this music again, as it takes me back to my 70's self (real or imagined, to paraphrase JD Souther).

Working my way through the 107 pages of this post, so forgive me if this post is redundant on the DVD subject....
    Last edited by deb828; 01-15-2014 at 10:30 AM.

I have been a long time fan of Jackson and have seen him many times. I have seen him solo, with bands, with David Lindley, with Keb Mo, and he never disappoints. Not only is he a great performer, but such a wonderful human being. There is a DVD from his tour last year with Sara Watkins. It is called I'll Do Anything Jackson Browne Live in Concert.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    I have been a long time fan of Jackson and have seen him many times. I have seen him solo, with bands, with David Lindley, with Keb Mo, and he never disappoints. Not only is he a great performer, but such a wonderful human being. There is a DVD from his tour last year with Sara Watkins. It is called I'll Do Anything Jackson Browne Live in Concert.
    Thanks!! How is that DVD? It looks interesting.

Still searching for old ones--am concluding he did not release many, which seems like a common thread for the 70's--there are some bootleg ones. I never saw him back in the day, and would like to see more old footage.

I really like it, but I admit I might be biased. I saw him on this tour. It's always nice to have a film from a tour you saw. Brings back great memories. There was a film made from the No Nukes concerts in 1979. I think it was on video. I don't think it was ever released on DVD, but I could be wrong. I was there too. I told you I was a long time fan. There may be something from No Nukes on You Tube.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    I really like it, but I admit I might be biased. I saw him on this tour. It's always nice to have a film from a tour you saw. Brings back great memories. There was a film made from the No Nukes concerts in 1979. I think it was on video. I don't think it was ever released on DVD, but I could be wrong. I was there too. I told you I was a long time fan. There may be something from No Nukes on You Tube.
    Very cool for you! Will look on YouTube for the NoNukes. It is $350 on DVD on Amazon--lol!

Jackson is teaming up with a couple of his old Fullerton High-School-musician-buddies from back in the day when they "would all get in the van and play" to put on a benefit concert February 27th in a small 1,200 seat theater in La Mirada, CA.

Proceeds go to the Fullerton Fox Theater Restoration Project and the Steve Noonan Medical Fund (one of his buddies who has prostate cancer). Here is the full story linkage: http://www.jacksonbrowne.com/news/20...-Fund-benefit/

Buy tickets here: http://www.lamiradatheatre.com/jacksonbrowne/

I landed front row center. FYI there are still a couple of front row seats still available.

Stay Tuned!

Carol-Lynn

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Awesome C-L! Perfect seat! Wish I could go!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Same here! Thanks CL!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

For those interested, the JB tribute cd Looking into You has dropped in price on Amazon to $15.99. It will be released April 1st.