Page 155 of 195 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1947

Thread: Don in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Default Re: Don in the Press/Blogs/etc.

I had to laugh at what Don's said that what Glenn saw was a hawk and not an eagle. lol Those darn peyote buttons. Like Don said, they were very high. Maybe it was good Glenn thought he saw an eagle because they would had been The Hawks than the Eagles.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-22-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

OMG, I have never seen Don's eyes look bluer! Must be the blue plaid shirt! Love! And how hilarious that they could have been the Hawks! First time I've heard that one!

And I think I saw a tear in his eyes when talking about Glenn. I know I had some in mine. I'm sure he'll never get over it. You just have to move on. And Glenn would want him to.

Great interview! Thanks Austin!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I posted the link too, but I don't think nobody notice. Oh well.

I agree, Brooke. His eyes were soo blue. I just wanted to melt. I really thought Don was going to break down, but he hold back his emotions. I don't know how he does it. I guess they were all surprise when Glenn's health deteriorate so quickly. Like us, they probably thought Glenn will get better, but this time he didn't. His health was probably under control for years until probably last year.

The one about Hawks was new to me too. I think the name Eagles sound much better than the Hawks. I guess we could thank the peyote buttons for that hallucination of an eagle. They would had been the Hawks.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-22-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I posted the link too, but I don't think nobody notice. Oh well.
    Oh, so sorry shun. I thought yours was just a partial clip. Anyways, thanks for all you have posted too. Didn't mean to leave you out.

I hope someone does some screenshots of this.....hint
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

That's ok, Brooke. I just looked back my link. It was in 3 parts with a transcript of the interview. I thought I posted the whole thing, but I posted the broken up links with transcript. So that was my fault.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

That is so funny about The Hawks!!! LOL Very emotional him talking about Glenn too. And love how blue Don's eyes are too in it.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

I had to laugh at the part when Don would go into a restaurant and the people would play his song and he would tell them to please shut it off. Poor guy.

On one note. Don, Don, Don. Why didn't you invited Jewel to be your special guest for your southern dates in January instead of a certain guy. I wouldn't mind listening to Jewel for what. 45 to an hour. I had enough of him when he was the special guest with Joe this past summer.

I love that blue shirt. I kinda miss those plaid shirts. I like the vest and jeans, but I miss the plaid shirts he always wore with the Eagles.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-22-2016 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    The one about Hawks was new to me too. I think the name Eagles sound much better than the Hawks. I guess we could thank the peyote buttons for that hallucination of an eagle. They would had been the Hawks.
    Maybe it was a subconscious decision. There was already a band called the Hawks (with Levon Helm on vocals, no less).
    https://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=...?v=hMRG5kjzMcU

Don will be on CBS This Morning sometime this week I think to talk about KCH.

When I get home from church, I will check my guide to see when its coming on.

eta: It's coming on November 30th, but still be on the lookout just in case it doesn't come on on the 30th, but he will be on this week.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-27-2016 at 11:28 PM.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

I usually watch CBS This Morning so that will be great to see Don on there.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."