Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You can buy Glenn's old Santa Fe home--Have almost $1.4 Million to spare? :)

Default Re: You can buy Glenn's old Santa Fe home--Have almost $1.4 Million to spare? :)

It's always cool to see celebrity homes, even if they don't live there anymore, but Glenn Frey's house? A gazillion times better!!!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Default Re: You can buy Glenn's old Santa Fe home--Have almost $1.4 Million to spare? :)

So when would he have lived there???

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Glennhoney View Post
    So when would he have lived there???
    Early to mid 80s.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    It's always cool to see celebrity homes, even if they don't live there anymore, but Glenn Frey's house? A gazillion times better!!!
    yep yep yep I agree...lol dons old one was up too the one that burned down but I forget where I saw it.

Still for sale.... and here's some more pics:

https://www.curbed.com/2018/12/18/18...-mexico-eagles

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Interesting. It looks different from the last time I saw a listing, a year or two ago. I think that they have remodeled it. Whatever, they neglect to say how LONG it his been since Glenn lived there. All the updates they speak of in the kitchen, the high tech studio --none of this would have existed in the early -mid-eighties when it was his residence.

I don't think it was his primary residence even then. I think he was in Aspen at this time. Janie and her art are likely reasons for a home in Santa Fe. Anyone know?
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Stuck on the Border

FF - I think Glenn and Janie lived in Santa Fe since the late 70's. In Eliot's book "Take It To The Limit", he stated they were living in Santa Fe then. Also, he states the house was burglarized(someone stole Glenn's check book) and set fire twice. My take was after the second fire he no longer live in the house. My understanding(please correct me if I am wrong someone) was the fires happened when they were not in the house and in LA.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

What a beautiful home! I can't even imagine living in one like it!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

That's a beautiful home, and not a bad price either (though well beyond my budget, sadly) considering you get 17 acres and unspoiled vistas. The hot tub on the back deck!! That's the stuff dreams are made of.

Stuck on the Border

NMB - I agree. I love the fire place on the patio as well as the hot tub. Beautiful views too ! I would have to win the lottery to buy a house like that. It certainly is beautiful.