Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Timothy fan, new too this sight

Default Old Timothy fan, new too this sight

Hi all! I just joined. I've never done this before. I saw Timothy at BBKing's the other night and have been searching the internet for anything about it. I found this sight and thought someone might post something. So glad i found it. I have been a fan of Timothy's for about 40 years. ( guess that kind of gives away my age) Since his Poco days. I would love to hear about other fans. Thanks for posting the pics from Tuesday.

Default Re: Old Timothy fan, new too this sight

Welcome, SallyGee. There are plenty of Timothy fans here, so you've come to the right place!

Hi, I was at the show at BB Kings the other night also.Wasn't he AMAZING??There are lots of Timothy Fans here, so a BIG WELCOME to the BORDER.
    I know you will love it here! Lot's of great Timothy pictures in his thread here, so go have a look!

Hi Sally and welcome to the border...I was at BB King's the other night too! and the night before in DC!...you have definitely come to the right place!...I am a relatively new Timothy fan compared to you I guess...only about 33years...I know you will love it here...so many nice people and lots of sweet Timothy lovers like myself!!...again WELCOME!!
    Zelda

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Welcome to the Border, SallyGee! We're glad you found us! This is a wonderful community for all Eagles lovers! I'm sure you will enjoy it if you look around!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Welcome on board, SallyGee!! We all love all our guys here. We might have our favorites, but we love and support them all! So glad you joined. Take a look around and I hope you feel as 'at home' here as I have. I was at Timothy's show in DC and loved every minute of it!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Default Re: Old Timothy fan, new to this sight

Wow! I feel so welcome already. I know I'm going to like it here. I should mention that I am also an Eagles fan. I don't want to ooffend anyone, I just have a soft spot for Timothy. This will be great for my obsession!

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    Wow! I feel so welcome already. I know I'm going to like it here. I should mention that I am also an Eagles fan. I don't want to ooffend anyone, I just have a soft spot for Timothy. This will be great for my obsession!
    SallyGee you are not the only one with a Timothy obsession around here...Welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    OH Sally...you're not offending anyone here...We are all Eagles fans first I think (although I shouldn't speak for everyone here) and no one is shy about who their favorite is as you will find out!...but that's what's great about this place...There have been a lot of solo concerts recently...a lot of people going to see Glenn, Timothy and Joe...we are all happy for each other that we are getting to see our favorite Eagle...(unless Don is your fave ha ha) . It's like a family...there is room for everyone...I just have to say once again I feel you have excellent taste as I kind of have a soft spot for him too!!

Welcome! Hope you like it here.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten