Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Default Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

https://eagles.com/news/289873

Note: This thread is for discussing the shows. If you want to talk about what you think of the band billing themselves as the Eagles without Glenn, you can post about it in the Eagles 3.0 thread.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles, CA - July 15 and 16, 2017

I'm hoping to win tickets. I'm also hoping they'll eventually release single day passes. I guess it all gets down to hope.

Stay Tuned!

CarolC

Out on the Border

Default Re: Eagles.... 3.0

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/c...fleetwood.html

Tickets are $150-$950 for two-day general admission passes. There are numerous VIP packages with a slew of higher-end perks for $795-$2,750. They all go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, April 7, at 800-745-3000 or Ticketmaster.com. There is an American Express pre-sale starting at 10 a.m. Monday, April 3, with a limited amount of tickets available.

i will be there all the way from the UK

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Does anyone know if the AMEX presale requires a password?
    I'm hoping to get tickets for the New York show. I too live in the UK.
    Thanks

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Thanks for giving the prices and welcome to the Border R333 from a fellow British Islet! I'm not going to go to either show. I will be interested to see what they do.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Out on the Border

The only thing that would get me excited about this would be if Michael McDonald appeared with both the Doobies _and_ Steely Dan (I'm in the UK also). Or they put someone like Bob Seger on the bill, who hasn't played in the UK since 1980.

Maybe if they bring it to London.

Quote Originally Posted by Philh View Post
    Thanks
    Yes.
    Best AMEX Code: 8778770987
    Can use an AMEX gift card to purchase along with all other AMEX cards.

You may not need a code for VIP though.

Note: KLOS radio station pre-sale is scheduled for next Thursday, April 6th.
    Password is KLOS.

Too many pre-sales usually means ticket offers will suck from the jump. Good Luck!

Stay Tuned!

CarolC

Thanks CaroleC for the Amex info. The process for buying concert tix has become a real nightmare!

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Thanks for giving the prices and welcome to the Border R333 from a fellow British Islet! I'm not going to go to either show. I will be interested to see what they do.
    Thanks i love the group and have seen them all over the world i never thought i would get the chance after Glen passed and the others all involved in their own tours , sure they must have been offered an awful lot of money to come and do this, i hope they get at least 75 mins on stage i mean they are the headline act compared to popularity of the Doobey and Steely.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Philh View Post
    Thanks
    no only preferred as pre sale needs only a card

http://help.ticketmaster.com/what-s-...erred-tickets/