Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

Default Re: Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

So sorry you won't be coming tonight. That bronchitis is horrible stuff. Hate to hear it required a hospital stay. Going to miss the opportunity to finally meet you guys and share a great concert. Thanks for the welcome back, it has definitely been a while lol. I'm happy to be back and what great timing! Going to do my best to remember everything but the rest of you who are going better take notes because I may be too caught up in the excitement to remember anything!
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

Default Re: Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

Dreamer, you take care too & I pray that you will feel better soon. Sorry to hear that you will miss Timothy's show, but it's no fun when you aren't felling well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Well - Unfortunately, Soda and I won't be making the show tonight. We made it to Nashville from Phoenix last night on schedule. However, both Soda and I have been fighting bronchitis this trip, but Soda has been getting progressively worse. This morning we went to the ER here in Nashville to have her checked out after she started coughing up some blood yesterday. It looks like she has an abscess in her lung and they are hospitalizing her for the next day or so until it clears up. Let's just say we two have been on many trips together over the past 11 years and this one has definitely been one of our more 'challenging' experiences. I told her one of these days, we'll be able to look back at this weekend, shake our head, and just laugh.

ETA: I was going over to CT&W to start a 'Get Well Thread' for Soda, but HB beat me too it. Please head over there and wish her a speedy recovery. I'm sure she will be very appreciative of our well wishes.

Dreamer, you take good care of yourself, too. Bronchitis is no joke.
    Last edited by LuvTim; 09-25-2016 at 09:01 PM.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Out on the Border ambulance girl's Avatar

Surprised by how small this place is...gonna be a good show

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

I am so sorry that you are feeling poorly Dreamer! Take care of yourself & get some rest. Prayers for a quick recovery.