Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "The Soundtrack of Summer": Tuscaloosa, AL - 5/29/14

Default Re: "The Soundtrack of Summer": Tuscaloosa, AL - 5/29/14

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    I've thought about it.... The venue closest to me would probably be the one in either St. Louis or Chicago. Probably St. Louis. I've talked to my family about it. It's coming right up in the first part of June so I'm still thinking about it but now that I have a sinus infection that I thought was going away that is rearing it's ugly head again (I swear I have chronic recurrent sinusitis - probably need to pay a visit to my ENT again but that's for another subject another time) - I don't know if it's possible. But boy would I enjoy it. I also love Styx and Foreigner too but I know I couldn't do all three. I have adrenal insufficiency (a form of Addison's Disease) which means heat = disaster if I don't have good AC and salt to keep me hydrated. I've been in the ER and/or ambulance on IV's enough to know that it isn't a good combo (heat and sickness). Such a bummer but c'est la vie.
    I can fell you Austin. Having Lupus is why I couldn't make the Paul McCartney concert this summer, too hot.

Default Re: "The Soundtrack of Summer": Tuscaloosa, AL - 5/29/14

Soda...just got to this thread now...awesome pictures and story with Don Felder...he seems like such a gentleman..how special and fun for you