Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Timothy B Schmit Health Update

Default Re: Timothy B Schmit Health Update

I was really glad to see the pictures of Tim from last night! He looks his usual handsome self! So happy that he is doing well!

Out on the Border

Based on the other thread reviewing the Dec 30 Las Vegas concert it appears that he's on his way to recovery. I'm sure he would not have performed if he was not up to it. Ditto with his attending doctors' recommendations. Here's hoping they mount their 40th anniversary concert tour this 2013.

anyone else still having trouble dealing with all this...please tell me I'm not the only one...I keep praying for his continued recovery which is all we can do...still feel helpless and can't get the worry out of my head...I keep telling myself..PMA...Positive Mental Attitude...Please continue to pray for his continued health everyone!...thanks...

Border Desperado

What really troubled me about the whole thing is that until he decided to let us know, we didn't know anything was going on with his health. He's supposed to have monthly check-ups and if those don't go well, we won't know until he wants us to know. Kind of leaves me feeling unsettled, if that's the word I'm looking for. Of course this all comes down to privacy and I guess maybe we should be glad that he thought enough of our feelings to let us know what was going on at all. Timothy didn't have to let us know anything was wrong. I'll just continue to send positive vibes his way and hope he makes a full recovery.

Woodstock you put it so well...I have a constant uneasy feeling in my gut...will it ever go away?...hope so...and we won't know about his voice until the next Eagles concert I guess...who knows when that will be...

Well all we can do is trust that Timothy will let us know what is happening when he feels it's appropriate. He certainly seems to be postive about his recovery so I've tried to take the same attitude!

I think that since he has shared the initial cancer with us, that he would keep us updated on any setback. But let's think positive - I believe sending positive thoughts, prayers and vibes Timothy's way, including what we think on a regular basis, goes a long way.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

We will never know all the details of his illness, but we don't have any right to it. He will let us know what he wants us to know. All we can do is to continue to pray for his health & hope for the best. It seems like he is doing pretty well considering what he's been through, so stay positive & send out the healing vibes! I'm sure he appreciates our support.

Timothy has posted a sweet letter and update on his official site. Sounds very positive and I'm soo glad to hear that his voice is returning!

Stuck on the Border

Good to hear.