Page 80 of 118 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevie Nicks

Default Re: Stevie Nicks

I for one cannot stand Nicki Minaj. She is a perfect example of what is wrong with today's "music" (and I use that term VERY loosely). It's so autotuned, overprocessed, fake, and no talent....

I'm glad for Stevie that she made an apology but I stand by her original thought on Minaj 100 percent.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post

I'm glad for Stevie that she made an apology but I stand by her original thought on Minaj 100 percent.
    Me too!! Sorry, but she said what she felt and, I for one get tired of everyone having to apologize for saying how they feel, just because it's not politically correct or the right thing to say and might offend someone. Blah, blah, blah!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Me too!! Sorry, but she said what she felt and, I for one get tired of everyone having to apologize for saying how they feel, just because it's not politically correct or the right thing to say and might offend someone. Blah, blah, blah!!!
    I totally agree.

I wish Stevie hadn't apologized. I'm glad someone called Nicki Minaj out on her crazy, outlandish behavior. Professionalism has gone completely out the window in the music industry.
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Yep - I'm totally with you about this, Willie. Honestly, I get tired of all the 'political correctness' these days. I think it's gone overboard. Okay, maybe Stevie went a little overboard with what she said, but Nicki was the one that went overboard with her behavior. She's the one that needs to be apologizing, IMHO.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

jmo- nm should have apoligized ,not sn

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I wore faux leather pants, leather ankle boots, and an oversize magenta sweater with a scoop neck (thanks for the advice). Unfortunately, most of the day, all anyone could see was a big green raincoat!

I finished teaching for the day and I'm about to leave for home. I feel so sick. That midday nap only made me feel gross. Maybe I'll feel better after dinner.
    Soda, I'm glad you wore some faux leather pants. I had a pair a few years ago, but they were just too hot! I mean I was sweating in them, so I sold them on Ebay!! LOL

Have you reported on your trip to see the Stevie premier, yet? I haven't seen anything. I want to hear about your escapades in the Hamptons!!!! Please do tell....What was Stevie wearing? Was there a Q&A? Did she sing anything??
    Inquiring minds wanna know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Yep - I'm totally with you about this, Willie. Honestly, I get tired of all the 'political correctness' these days. I think it's gone overboard. Okay, maybe Stevie went a little overboard with what she said, but Nicki was the one that went overboard with her behavior. She's the one that needs to be apologizing, IMHO.
    Stevie apologising merely highlights the difference between her and Nicki - one is a gracious professional who has learnt from her life's experiences and earnt her success, and the other is... NOT.
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

I agree 100 %

STEVIE ALERT She is appearing on Palladia 12-2 pm on Hard Rock Calling...She has not been on yet. Others are Train, Bon Jovi, Rod Stewart.

OK,she's on now singing Secret Love