Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 North American Tour

Default Re: 2018 North American Tour

Kansas City's show will be the last one for 4 days and then its off to Vince's home turf Nashville for 2 nights starting on Friday. Des Moines, Iowa next Monday and then they're on a break for 2 weeks.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 03-20-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

An article about what to expect at Des Moines, IA show next Monday.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...ena/438735002/

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Out on the Border

Default Re: Seeing the Eagles for the first time

Who else will be attending a show in Nashville? Where are your seats? Anyone else with Lexus Lounge tickets?

Border Rebel

Great pictures, TBF! Thanks!

Shun - Checked out the link for the Des Moines show and WOW... tickets there are cheap! $229 at the top end and $49 on the low end.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
    Anyone know what songs Will Henley performs on and what his contributions are?
    Take IT Easy, How Long, Peaceful Easy Feeling, Best Of My Love, New Kid In Town, and Those Shoes. Those the only videos I can find Will in.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 03-23-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Oops. I did make a new thread since I found a few videos from Monday's show.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Oops. I did make a new thread since I found a few videos from Monday's show.
    Went to the show in Nashville best show I have ever seen I have been to 90 percent of eagles concerts

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Nashville show, Wallyj58.

I don’t recall if this promo video has already been posted but since it refers to tonight’s concert, I’ll (re)post it here.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FoZt96uErEQ[/ame]

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Review about last night’s show. This passage about Deacon stood out:

With shoulder-length brown hair and an unlined face not unlike his father's 40 years ago, Frey led early Eagles material such as "Peaceful Easy Feeling" with poise. A sepia-toned photo of his father hovered on the enormous curved screen behind the stage, seemingly watching his son with a bemused smile.

"I'm just grateful for how the worst thing ever turned into the best thing ever," the young singer said.
    The review also mentioned Joe wearing “the tightest pants of anyone”

”Concert review | The Eagles: Classic rockers make fans young again” by Julia Oller, Columbia Dispatch, April 9, 2018

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Border Rebel

Thanks for the link, Delilah. Nice review and Deacon's quote was especially sweet.