I feel like I'm really late to the party, here. I've loved the Eagles as long as I can remember, and I've had a massive crush on Glenn ever since I can remember, too. Right up there with my crush on Paul McCartney.

The Eagles are generally my preferred writing music, and were constant companions when I was in college. I've written hundreds of thousands of words listening to their music, and studied hours as they sang in the background. They've always been a major part of the soundtrack of my life. I never had the luck of seeing them live, but I've listened for the better part of 48 years.

I miss Glenn like everything. I'm glad he's no longer in pain, because I know what RA can do. But I still miss him. I know I'm in good company on that one.

Glad to be here, and I do have a Glenn-centric, romantic bandfic elsewhere, if anyone is interested in reading it. No money changing hands -- just mentioning in case anyone would like to read it. PM me and I'll give you the details. It's fan FICTION, so keep that in mind.
Take care, all!