Thread: Joe to be Grand Marshall at the Oct. 2nd "Citizen Soldier 400" NASCAR Sprint cup race

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Joe to be Grand Marshall at the Oct. 2nd "Citizen Soldier 400" NASCAR Sprint cup race

I don't know if they are in fellow NASCAR fans on the Border, but even non,p-fans might like to watch the pre-race show.
    http://www.doverspeedway.com/news_content/joewalsh/
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Default Re: Joe to be Grand Marshall at the Oct. 2nd "Citizen Soldier 400" NASCAR Sprint cup

I saw this on Twitter & FB last night!!! My whole family are Nascar fans so we'll be watching anyway but awesome Joe will be the grand marshal.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Default Re: Joe to be Grand Marshall at the Oct. 2nd "Citizen Soldier 400" NASCAR Sprint cup

My sister and her boyfriend are huge NASCAR fans! I might go over there next weekend and watch it since they have a huge tv and go all out with food & drink on race days.
    That is so cool for Joe! I bet he will be grinning from ear to ear!

Thanks for the heads-up on that, AG.
    I immediately forwarded that to the hubs so I wouldn't forget to tell him.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    I don't know if they are in fellow NASCAR fans on the Border, but even non,p-fans might like to watch the pre-race show.
    http://www.doverspeedway.com/news_content/joewalsh/
    Thanks for the information!

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Joe did a great job as the Grand Marshall!!! Like what he said about the troops too. Also liked they had Easton Corbin do the national anthem as he's another current country star I like and does more traditional country similar to George Strait (who he also weirdly sounds like).
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."