Thread: Is Don doing a mini tour in January 2017?

Default Don's mini tour of the south in January 2017

I went on Don's website and Don's representatives just added two more dates in January and I just notice they are all southern dates. He just added Atlanta and Clearwater, FL

Hmm Will their be more dates for January and maybe into February? He's doing a lot of dates in January.

These are the upcoming dates for Don. I'm putting the New Year's Eve show as part of this tour since its basically starting off the little tour even though its still in 2016.

Thackerville, OK - December 31, 2016
    Austin, TX - January 14, 2017
    Sugar Land, TX - January 15, 2017
    San Antonio, TX - January 17, 2017
    Tulsa, OK - January 19, 2017
    Little Rock, AR - January 20, 2017
    Atlanta, GA - January 22, 2017
    Clearwater, FL - January 24, 2017
    Hollywood, FL - January 25, 2017

ETA: San Antonio, TX was just added. It looks like Don is touring the south in January.

I just added Tulsa and Little Rock to the list.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 10-30-2016 at 07:32 PM. Reason: I changed the title since it looks like Don is touring the south

Default Re: Is Don doing a mini tour in January 2017?

I wonder if I should go ahead and by a ticket for Atlanta when it goes on sale this week, or wait and see if he'll come closer? I can see him hitting up Nashville again, if not Memphis.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I wonder if their will be more between the first of the year into January 14th. January 14th is probably when he will start touring. I'm shocked he's starting so early. I guess he's not going to have too much a break between the New Year's and Austin show.

I guess he's break is now until New Year's Eve.

If they putting up more dates later. I agree. I see more of a Nashville date than Memphis. I'm just glad Don is doing little tour in the south. I thought he forgot about us.

Unless there's more dates, I think I'm just going to Sugar Land at this moment. I might see him later into next year.

Out on the Border

I got my tickets for the Atlanta show today, there's a AMEX presale going on that started this morning that wasn't advertised except on the Fox Theater website (sort of hidden). I only found it after calling the theater. I don't think the 5 front rows in the orchestra pit were available in the presale.

I'm still not sure whether or not to buy a ticket for the Atlanta show or wait for more dates, so I'm going to leave it up to fate. If I go on the website when tickets go on sale to the general public and get a terrific seat, it's meant to be that I go. If I only pull up mediocre seats, I'll wait.

I'm not surprised about the pit not being in the AMEX presale. It seems that they get a block of seats rather than the implied "first shot" at all the seats in the venue.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten