Thread: Bernie Leadon Mentions in the Press/Blogs

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Bernie Leadon Mentions in the Press/Blogs

Thanks Delilah - Stay warm!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I just found this on Facebook a few minutes ago. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum hosted and interview Chris Hillman and Bernie to support the Western Edge exhibition. I posted a link to the pictures. I couldn't find any video from the event. I will check later on to see if they had recorded it. Good to see Bernie in these pictures.

Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum | Facebook

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I just found this on Facebook a few minutes ago. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum hosted and interview Chris Hillman and Bernie to support the Western Edge exhibition. I posted a link to the pictures. I couldn't find any video from the event. I will check later on to see if they had recorded it. Good to see Bernie in these pictures.

Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum | Facebook
    I would love to see this exhibit. Too bad there isn’t video of the interview but at least Bernie was recognized for his contribution to the L.A. country rock sound. It would be interesting to know what either of them (Leadon and Hillman) said about Gram Parsons, if anything.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Border Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I would love to see this exhibit. Too bad there isn’t video of the interview but at least Bernie was recognized for his contribution to the L.A. country rock sound. It would be interesting to know what either of them (Leadon and Hillman) said about Gram Parsons, if anything.
    I’ve seen the exhibit twice and it’s fantastic. There are four rather lengthy videos (with some great interviews) featuring different facets of the country-rock movement as well as some fun interactive items. If I’m not mistaken, it’s going to be at the CMHOF until May 2025, so if you can make it to Nashville in the next year and a half, I highly recommend seeing it.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Hmmm - Thanks for the info everyone. Looks like something to check out on my next trip to Nashville.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by tbsfan View Post
    I’ve seen the exhibit twice and it’s fantastic. There are four rather lengthy videos (with some great interviews) featuring different facets of the country-rock movement as well as some fun interactive items. If I’m not mistaken, it’s going to be at the CMHOF until May 2025, so if you can make it to Nashville in the next year and a half, I highly recommend seeing it.
    Sounds awesome, thanks! Might have to start planning a trip to Nashville.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...