Thread: Auckland, NZ at MT. Smart Stadium - 15 Mar. 2015

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Auckland, NZ at MT. Smart Stadium - 15 Mar. 2015

Judging by the tweets, it rained the entire way through the concert, it seemed no one cared! I read several tweets that said it was more than a concert, it was an experience. I have to say, after both of these shows, New Zealanders are much more into tweeting than those in Australia! After those concerts there'd be a few tweets about the concert, and while not negative, they weren't very positive, either. New Zealanders are more like those in the States. Lots of tweets and all very, very positive about what a great show our guys put on.

Here's a picture someone managed to get! I like it better than the professional ones because they're wearing different clothes and look like they're enjoying themselves.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Default Re: Auckland, NZ at MT. Smart Stadium - 15 Mar. 2015

Wait!!! Glenn not wearing a shirt over his tshirt? You don't see that everyday. I love the different colors the guys have one.

Poor guys. Sunny weather just don't like them when they play outside venues in Australia and New Zealand. LOL I hope they enjoyed themselves in Australia and New Zealand

Now they have a 2 month rest and then they will start the US tour again.

Thank God that it was only rain & not the forecast cyclone!

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Wow, a pic from the second half of the show haha!! This is great.

It looks pretty clear to me that Glenn is wearing a dark button down over a white t-shirt.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Judging by the tweets, it rained the entire way through the concert, it seemed no one cared! I read several tweets that said it was more than a concert, it was an experience. I have to say, after both of these shows, New Zealanders are much more into tweeting than those in Australia! After those concerts there'd be a few tweets about the concert, and while not negative, they weren't very positive, either. New Zealanders are more like those in the States. Lots of tweets and all very, very positive about what a great show our guys put on.
    I don't know what to say to that. I'm sorry you though Australia wasn't positive enough.

I gave some hints as to why the Australian shows weren't that well received but I am reluctant to go any further.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

FP, I wouldn't say they weren't positive 'enough'. I'm not sure what 'enough' is, after all. Maybe it's a culture thing and they don't tweet as much? All I can say is that usually after every show, there's a lot of tweets that say 'they still got it' 'had a fantastic time', and 'best concert ever', and things along those lines. There a good many, but less than other shows after the Perth shows, but rather absent after all the others except Macedon Ranges. The 'rules' may dampen spirits a bit, but they are the same everywhere and don't change.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.