Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Default Re: Timothy in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Seriously! I could sit and listen to Timothy read the phone book and I would be enthralled! That Poconut is definitely not a true TBS fan.

I'm guessing our hardcore Fleetwood Mac peeps around here feel the same about their boy...

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by secret squirrel View Post
    Exactamundo! At least acknowledge that she's there!

SS
    xx
    http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013...ing-there.html
    The interview with the female interviewer from the same red carpet is even more painful as far as ignoring Jean. So awkward and rude.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    Seriously! I could sit and listen to Timothy read the phone book and I would be enthralled! That Poconut is definitely not a true TBS fan.

I'm guessing our hardcore Fleetwood Mac peeps around here feel the same about their boy...
    100%!!!!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I definitely could sit and listen to him read or sing the phone book and I would be the happiest camper ever!!...lol...

Oh yes. Jean is one lucky woman! He is so sweet, so kind and so sexy

Here’s a radio interview with Timothy from 2012. He talks, among other things, about his album Expando, his solo tour and his family. The interviewer asks him if he’s Native American and he replies that he’s not. He says that his blood grandmother and grandfather on his dad’s side were Mexican and Chilean respectively and that his maternal grandfather was Danish.

The interview is done over the phone and it’s a bit hard to understand what Timothy is saying. But it’s still worth listening to because he always comes across as extremely likable. And the interviewer sounds like he’s in awe of Timothy.

http://worldaccessradio.podomatic.co...20_17_43-07_00

Thanks for digging that up, SM!

Out on the Border

Love hearing a little about him growing up. Wish he'd elaborated more about Jean! Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
    Here’s a radio interview with Timothy from 2012. He talks, among other things, about his album Expando, his solo tour and his family. The interviewer asks him if he’s Native American and he replies that he’s not. He says that his blood grandmother and grandfather on his dad’s side were Mexican and Chilean respectively and that his maternal grandfather was Danish.

The interview is done over the phone and it’s a bit hard to understand what Timothy is saying. But it’s still worth listening to because he always comes across as extremely likable. And the interviewer sounds like he’s in awe of Timothy.

http://worldaccessradio.podomatic.co...20_17_43-07_00
    Thanks, SM.
    Took me a while to listen to the whole of this because there was so much distortion on TBS’s voice and the interviewer talked way too much. The Wizard of Boz indeed. With a name like that, I suppose I should have expected him to have an exaggerated idea of his own importance but combining this with extreme sycophancy really took the biscuit.

For Timothy, it was a simple exercise in charm, to respond to the guy’s clueless sallies with grace and courtesy. How does he do it? I bet he wanted to hang up after a couple of minutes.

WoB: I like to know those things that other people don’t know and try to make my interviews unique and not ask the same questions. I try to be a little bit different.
    Talk about fishing for a compliment.
    TBS, feeling obliged to comply: Well, you’re doing great.

This guy’s a mine of misinformation. He acts like he’s a huge fan then comes out with ‘I think I read somewhere that you’re 25% Native Indian.’
    TBS: I have no idea where you read that.

He can't pronounce Jeddrah’s name and even proves he knows nothing about the Beatles. It's fine not to know something (no one can know everything) but when they actually think they’re experts, it gets irritating.

Did find out a few new things though and increased my perception that Timothy is an extremely patient person.

SS
    xx
    http://sshh-sshh.blogspot.co.uk/2013...ing-there.html

Quote Originally Posted by secret squirrel View Post
    This guy’s a mine of misinformation. He acts like he’s a huge fan then comes out with ‘I think I read somewhere that you’re 25% Native Indian.’
    TBS: I have no idea where you read that.
    LOL. Yes, Timothy is quite gracious! Always interesting to listen to his interviews, even if they're conducted by someone so clueless.