Page 138 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1742

Thread: Eagles videos on YouTube or other sites

Default Re: Eagles videos on YouTube or other sites

Quote Originally Posted by scottside View Post
    They didn't play at every show, but they did at this particular one. They also played "Turn To Stone" which was a nice surprise. However, from my remembrances of this one, I have more bad memories from it than good ones. The set list was fantastic, the performances not their best (Glenn had pitch problems throughout most of the night on his lead vocals) and the crowd was just obnoxious. And it was 100 degrees outside and not much cooler inside!
    I'd like to see them doing it, older. I can't imagine...sorry you had a bad time though!

Quote Originally Posted by groupie2686 View Post
    They played James Dean on the F1 tour? I didn't think they played this at all after the 70s. It seemed to me that certain songs like James Dean, Good Day in Hell, and Outlaw Man, for example, were dropped out of the setlist post-reunion. I've wondered if this is because they only played the big hits after that, or did they feel like they were too old to perform these anymore. There is something about the above three songs that says youth to me.
    I agree. I would love if they had played those songs but it’s a sense of fun and youth that is not natural to them at this age. But Those Shoes is kinda similar in that it’s not something they would write now and it’s more rock. So maybe they could pull it off

Border Troubadour

Both Turn to Stone and James Dean feature on one of the F1-era audio bootlegs on the main Eagles Online Central don't they?

Is there another longer discussion about the Eagles performing Witchy Woman Live in Houston 1976?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eAp4wbyC2vw

"Let's burn our long johns and head west" - Glenn Frey 1948-2016

Border Rebel

Thanks for sharing the link, Dawn. Love it!

Border Troubadour

Felder's performance in that version of WW is absolutely filthy, my word could he play guitar.

Some awesome axe-work there! Just don't read the comments, for pity's sake. LOL.

Found a channel with outtakes I've never heard. Not sure if anyone else has heard these. Here's one for "New Kid In Town" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdO2RTQ2FrQ

Wow! They have some stuff I’ve never seen or heard about. I need to look through those videos. I’d suggest people to hurry up and watch them before they can be taken down. Thanks for sharing!

His account has some new unreleased songs I haven’t heard before, it hints at some other lyrics on “The Last Resort”, don briefly says “and the winds of change...”. Some cool bootlegs of songs and the rated R version of Random victims. Some of the stuff in that were in the released version. Interesting stuff