View Poll Results: Poll: Which of these four Eagles rarities (and one potential change) should be added?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good Day in Hell

1 10.00%
  • King of Hollywood

4 40.00%
  • Outlaw Man

4 40.00%
  • The Sad Cafe

1 10.00%
  • Walk Away (replacing Funk #49)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll: Narrowing it down on songs to add/changes to my Eagles compilation

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Poll: Narrowing it down on songs to add/changes to my Eagles compilation

LEF - I like most of your choices but Those Shoes !? It is one of my least favorite songs. Just my 2 cents worth.

Out on the Border

Default Re: Poll: Narrowing it down on songs to add/changes to my Eagles compilation

Boy, all I am going to say is this...while I agree that everyone has a right to disagree with an opinion in this country, as well as, the right to state most opinions in this country, even if many don't agree, it is absolutely clear to me that if there was ever a thread I started on a message board that has completely strayed away from its topic (not to mention one of my very first posts on here), this is certainly one. No offense to anyone still posting on this thread, but mods, this is one topic you might want to delete before this gets anymore out of hand. I kind of feel like I've unintentionally done something to start a riot on one of my first days of attending something I wanted to make the most of being a part of.

Stuck on the Border

LEF, threads often get derailed and in this case no one will hold you responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaEaglesFan View Post
    Boy, all I am going to say is this...while I agree that everyone has a right to disagree with an opinion in this country, as well as, the right to state most opinions in this country, even if many don't agree, it is absolutely clear to me that if there was ever a thread I started on a message board that has completely strayed away from its topic (not to mention one of my very first posts on here), this is certainly one. No offense to anyone still posting on this thread, but mods, this is one topic you might want to delete before this gets anymore out of hand. I kind of feel like I've unintentionally done something to start a riot on one of my first days of attending something I wanted to make the most of being a part of.
    LEF I’m sorry this happened. I just wanted t defend the guys in the band but it got opened up. I’m sure that part of the thread is over.

Stuck on the Border

Yeah, I think the smoke has cleared now. This kind of stuff tends to happen. What counts IMO is that it isn't maintained for days.

I moved the off-topic posts.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I moved the off-topic posts.
    My first post, and the ones that followed it, were off-topic as well, because my lyrical "analysis" had next to nothing to do with whether the song should go on the compilation or not. I did mention the compilation, so perhaps it's hard to move the post. Perhaps the whole "heated debate" should just be deleted, if it's alright with everyone who contributed.