Page 151 of 302 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3011

Thread: Celebration of Eagle Hotness (Sept. 2008 - May 2013)

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Celebration of Eagle Hotness

I agree that Tim has certainly aged very well. So has Glenn. I liked his long hair when he was young, but I definitely don't think it would work now. My favorite hair for Glenn though is when he wears it longer as in HFO. To me, that is perfection. Same for Don, although I liked the 'fro, HFO was his best hair. Long-haired Don such as during The End of the Innocence doesn't do it for me. As far as Joe, I agree that he has aged some, but I think he still looks good. When I saw him in Atlantic City in 2007, he was trim, fit, and . I'm not fond of his hair when he wears it long, straight, and gelled back though. I also thought Felder's hottest era was HFO. As far as now, IMHO, he has had so much 'work' done that he no longer looks natural to me. As far as Bernie and Randy, they would both look much younger to me with hair makeovers. Randy's needs cut, restyled, and colored and Bernie just needs some.

I'm kinda short on time right now, but maybe tomorrow I'll have time to post pics of my favorite look for each of the guys.

As I was writing this, I remembered that we actually had a similar discussion about the guys a while back in this thread if anyone is interested:

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...read.php?t=359

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post

I'm kinda short on time right now, but maybe tomorrow I'll have time to post pics of my favorite look for each of the guys.
    What a fantabulous idea!! Here are mine!

I'll start with Joe...

This is great.

Glenn...
    Yummy!!!

Don...
    Don perfection right here.

Don Felder...
    He has aged very well.

Bernie...
    Love the wild hair.

Randy....
    So cute.

and the best for last (since we're sharing our opinions).
    Timothy...
    HFO hands down...

but I like this a lot also...

and this is pretty good...

not bad either...

and had I been in school...

Well I think you get the idea.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Some age better than others. Look at Joan Rivers....

NO DON'T. She's scary!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Wow great pics
    Oh they tell me there is a place over younder cool water running through the burning sand until we learn to love one another we will never reach the promised land. Hole In The World 2001

Nice to see all these pictures & interesting to see lots of differing views on the Eagles looks over the years, and for what it's worth, here's mine.

Glenn - Prefer him with short hair(long hair didn't do his facial features any favours). Still looking very good & not really showing his age.

Don - Didn't like the curly haired look. Long hair looked OK on him when younger, but short hair suits his age better. Beginning to show his age,...his hair seems to be thinning.Still looks good 'cos of lovely blue eyes and super smile.

Randy - Looked very attractive in his youth. Nice hair & eyes. Looks quite different now & is showing his age.

Bernie - Never thought of him as particularly good looking. Didn't like the curly hair. When I last saw him on TV he looked his age.

Joe - Always liked Joe's looks, whether dark haired or blonde. Liked the 'wild boy' look, e.g. the bandana . Still has a lovely smile. Showing his age a bit. His face is a bit lined. Though considering his former lifestill, he's not looking as bad as he could have been. Seems to sufer with a bit of middle-age-spread sometimes.

Timothy - Always thought Tim was a bit cute. He still looks OK with long hair(which not everybody does when they get older). Held out for a long time but now beginning to show a few lines on his face. Lovely smile & still an attractive man, although a bit too slim for my taste!

and the current band......

Mike - Didn't like how he looked with a moustache. Think he looks better now without it. Quite an attractive guy really, not aging too badly either!

Steuart - Hasn't changed much over the years. Looks OK for his age. Once again, a bit too slim for my taste.

Scott - His former long haired look was attractive. He looks very different with short hair. He's still a bit of a 'hottie'. His hair appears to be thinning now. Prefer him clean shaven rather than with the beard he's been having sometimes recently. He's quite a small guy & looks kind of 'compact'. Nice smile.
    I think he's about 43 years old & I think he looks about that age.

and finally....(and I'll try to be as unbiased as possible)

Will - Has changed quite a bit over the past 15 years or so. Didn't like his 'moustache & goatie' look from some years back. Prefer him with his hair short, but not too short.......very short makes his face look too chubby. Puts on a bit of weight sometimes (but I like him that way). Nice smile(when he uses it). As no-one seems to know exactly how old Will is, who can say whether he looks good for his age or not?!! but I think he is better looking now than when he was younger.

and in conclusion, of course Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Stuck on the Border

I will be brief about this. The fact is I don't have favourite looks for any of the band members, past and present. I will say only that I liked Joe's moustache period and I thought Felder was much more attractive with a beard (when I saw the HFO tour he had grown it back - see Christchurch DVD).

I think if I post the following four photos of the current lineup you will get a very good idea of my favourite look on an all round basis.

(Yes, Joe isn't at his best there, I admit).

Now I have something else I have to do....

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

My favorite era for Glenn (although I like 'em all) - HFO ...

My least favorite era for Glenn - Mountain Man ...

My favorite era for Don - HFO ...

My least favorite era for Don - EOTI ...

My favorite era for Joe - Hotel California/The Long Run ...

My least favorite era for Joe - early '90's ...

My favorite era for Timothy - Tell Me the Truth ...

My least favorite era for Timothy - early years (he doesn't look bad, just illegal) ...

My favorite era for Felder - HFO ...

My least favorite era for Felder - current (he doesn't look natural to me) ...

My favorite era for Randy - Hotel California ...

My least favorite era for Randy - current ...

My favorite era for Bernie - On the Border ...

My least favorite era for Bernie - current ...

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    My least favorite era for Timothy - early years (he doesn't look bad, just illegal) ...

Got that right!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I had to jump on this bandwagon! I will probably post a couple of favourite eras for each of the guys.

Tim

Long Run - youthful, cute, and a great bod!

Feed The Fire - the hair, the soul patch, the long coat. A little older, and sexy!

Joe

HC - young, wild, fun, sexy, etc etc. This picture sums it up for me! HOT.

HFO - Joe is perfect in this picture. Casual and manly, and the short hair really suits him.

Glenn

This is tough! But I'll stick to two.

HC - look at him! Super '70s sexy!

HFO - when I first got into the Eagles, Glenn was a close contender for my affections, thanks to this DVD. His hair is gorgeous, and I love the simple black t-shirt and jeans. He has THE perfect build, too.

Don

This is so difficult! But I am going to go with...

Kirshner/On The Border - such a cutie! The tight jeans, the man-blouse, and the adorable curly mop.

And I'll go for HFO because it was 'where it all started'.

I could easily have posted my avatar picture, too. The grey hair and stubble is sexy. Oh! And I'm sorry, but I can't not post these... The rugged, outdoorsy Texan thing does it for me every time.

Okay, I'm done!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Oh they tell me there is a place over younder cool water running through the burning sand until we learn to love one another we will never reach the promised land. Hole In The World 2001