Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Henley
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Girl_Of_Summer
    I'm working on a time machine so i can go to Woodstock and according to my mother "stalk a young Don Henley and try to marry him"
    Haha! I wish it could be possible!
    Its going to happen and you can come with me if you want my friend's going after bob dylan we'll just have to share Don
    Thank you that's very sweet! That's gonna work, sharing Don, he's cute enough to share!
    yes he is
    Any kind of love without passion
    That ain't no kind of lovin' at all

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey

and i was in a band playing lead guitar however myself and one of my bandmate are no longer friends and with 3 AP classes (English, History, and Calculus 1) i just won't have time
    Wow, TGOS - lead guitar! I wish I could play lead guitar, and sing at the same time, like Glenn . Sigh.
    Someday you will Mrs Frey! I know it!

I wish I could play drums and sing, only that's not really working out right now (I know actually what Don means with "it's hurting your back")
    It is really hard i've had to do it a few rimes and it does hurt your back and Mrs. Frey you will some day it just takes time to work out

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey

and i was in a band playing lead guitar however myself and one of my bandmate are no longer friends and with 3 AP classes (English, History, and Calculus 1) i just won't have time
    Wow, TGOS - lead guitar! I wish I could play lead guitar, and sing at the same time, like Glenn . Sigh.
    Someday you will Mrs Frey! I know it!

I wish I could play drums and sing, only that's not really working out right now (I know actually what Don means with "it's hurting your back")
    It is really hard i've had to do it a few rimes and it does hurt your back and Mrs. Frey you will some day it just takes time to work out
    I also had that idea.
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

I'm working on a time machine so i can go to Woodstock and according to my mother "stalk a young Don Henley and try to marry him"
    Haha! I wish it could be possible!
    Its going to happen and you can come with me if you want my friend's going after bob dylan we'll just have to share Don
    Thank you that's very sweet! That's gonna work, sharing Don, he's cute enough to share!
    yes he is
    he totally is!

I am a musician who lives in a Chicago, IL. I've been a fan of the Eagles for more than two decades. In my circles, admitting to such fandom is basically an invitation for severe scorn and ridicule. I understand the various criticisms of the band and can't really argue with a lot of them, but the bottom line is I enjoy a whole lot of their songs as well as their sound, vibe, and look, and that's all that matters to me. I dig stuff from their whole catalog but it's the original quartet that i'm especially interested in. Glenn is the one I most indentify with and Bernie is my favorite in terms of musical stylistic impact. I've been to one Eagles show - January 18, 1995 at Acro Arena in Sacramento, CA. I paid $94 for it and was worth every penny. These days, i'd probably only pay that kind of money to see them if Randy and Bernie were onstage as part of the group - good chance of that happening, huh?

Great Also a musician!

Be welcome here

Yes Welcome Scarlet Sun

Always Nice To Meet Another Musician

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Sun
    I am a musician who lives in a Chicago, IL. I've been a fan of the Eagles for more than two decades. In my circles, admitting to such fandom is basically an invitation for severe scorn and ridicule. I understand the various criticisms of the band and can't really argue with a lot of them, but the bottom line is I enjoy a whole lot of their songs as well as their sound, vibe, and look, and that's all that matters to me. I dig stuff from their whole catalog but it's the original quartet that i'm especially interested in. Glenn is the one I most indentify with and Bernie is my favorite in terms of musical stylistic impact. I've been to one Eagles show - January 18, 1995 at Acro Arena in Sacramento, CA. I paid $94 for it and was worth every penny. These days, i'd probably only pay that kind of money to see them if Randy and Bernie were onstage as part of the group - good chance of that happening, huh?
    Wow - I live reasonably close to Chicago (I'm in Indiana) and my first Eagles show was in Sacramento, too! Admittedly it was 10 years later in 2005 but still. Very cool!

But yeah, if you're holding out for the original quartet... well... that might be a long time coming. lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Welcocme to the Border, Scarlet Sun! I hope you find a lot of things of interest here and on Eagles Online Central.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Welcome Girl of Summer and Scarlet Sun!! The Boarder is a great place to be!!