Thread: Hotel California

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Hotel California

HELLO!!!!! WE NEED A BOOK, BOYS!!!! Tell us what all of these songs mean, what you were thinking while writing them, what gave you the idea for the songs, etc.....PLEEEEEEEEEZZZZ!!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    HELLO!!!!! WE NEED A BOOK, BOYS!!!! Tell us what all of these songs mean, what you were thinking while writing them, what gave you the idea for the songs, etc.....PLEEEEEEEEEZZZZ!!!!!
    I agree. I know Glenn may be writing a book but it'd be nice if they did what Motley Crue did, all individual books for the band members, but then one big book about everything that happened as a band but include some song information. Like "The Dirt", or "Walk This Way". Both books which I love.

That would be very cool!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

I like austins idea about the book but I was wondering with all the drugs and stuff in the begininig do you think maybe some of it is a blurr to them???
    Just asking what anybody thinks

This is my favorite eagles song. dont know why it just takes me to places. I think its true people read too much into it sometimes. I mean who would want a bubble gum song when you can have some depth like this':"Pink champoagne on ice ,,,we are all just prisinors here of our own device"

I just love the music and DH"S voice when he sings this song although Melboure is becoming my fave version cause I think Dons voice has deepened over time.
    Any way jmo