Hello! I've been an Eagles fan since I first heard "Take It Easy" back in '72. I saw them in concert in St. Louis in '95 and Tulsa in '09. I enjoyed all of the lineups and each former member brought their own style. They have been consistently at the top of their game regardless of who was in the group.

However, personally I miss Felder's contributions. I know some people are glad he's gone and probably with some justification, but I think something is missing without him. I think the same is true with Fleetwood Mac sans Christine McVie and The Rolling Stones sans Bill Wyman. Still great, but the chemistry is just not quite right. Just my opinion. When you watch HFO, you can just see how great these guys are together musically. It's a shame the egos got in the way.

Although it's highly improbable, I wish he would return to the group. But, hell will probably really have frozen over by the time that ever happens.

I'll sum this up by saying I don't know if I have a "favorite" member because they are all so gifted and have their unique styles. But, if I had to call it, I'd probably go with Glenn. He is the foundation.

In any event, I'm glad to be a member and look forward to learning more about this incredibly talented group of guys known as The Eagles.

Scott