"Battle of Evermore"....genius. That mandolin takes that song and just sends it to the stars! It's one song they did that rivals "Stairway" in my opinion as their Masterpiece.

But just about everything on Zoso is over the top! A friend of mine literally blew out a pair of ARs on "Black Dog" right there at the beginning with that dri ving DRUM / Guitar riff! Cranked a 100w amp to the max. The speakers literally toasted! The padding around them gave way first apparently and then they tore. The woofers. The tweets were okay. Everyone in the Apartment Complex in Fayetteville, Arkansas was rocking to that one. Played it over and over...that one album ALL NIGHT LONG! No one complained <LOL> Not even the manager!

After the ARs blew out, I pulled my rig out onto the balcony of my apt and cranked it up through my Bose 501's. No one complained about not being able to hear it. My amp would cut-out if the speaker channel wasn't handling the load so there was no danger of blowing the speakers.

A couple of kegs of beer (and whatnot) in the courtyard area of the complex and probably a hundred college aged kids who lived there with invited guests....out partying all night long and going No Where....or if they did leave, they came back!

ZEP IV hadn't been out that long and a lot of people hadn't heard much of anything other than "Stairway" off of it. Besides the Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Led Zep was the rage back then with the Razorback crowd.