Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
"Time now to return to the "decadence festival" of the road.

I wonder if things have changed much.

Unfortunately, I believe the answer to that is "YES"!

PB - I also wanted to share more of my experiences that may be helpful to you in acquiring your ticket(s). First of all, it seems that prices usually start dropping some once the ILAA sales close. As you get closer to the show date, check all the sites you are looking at often because prices can change very quickly. You may want to check the sites ticketliquidator.com and ticketzoom.com. I think they are both reputable brokers, and often times seem to offer competitive broker prices. And last of all, if you only need 1 or 2 tickets, you may want to wait until you get to the venue and purchase your ticket(s) from the box office. We have said this before, there are often seats released at the last minute that were being held for some reason (i.e. unused comp tickets). It doesn't always work out that you will get excellent seats, but many times it does and you'll only pay face value. If you opt to do this, and you aren't getting the best seats, ask the ticket agent to expand the search; for example, have them search by specific sections to see if better tickets show up.

Hope this helps and good luck to you in your ticket search. As I always say - when it comes to seeing the guys live any seat is a good seat and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself no matter what!