Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
I知 afraid that my question got turned into something. I was asking had Glenn approved of them continuing with Deacon, how would you feel. I think you said that has been answered and I am sorry for being repetitive. My goal on here is to have a deeper understanding of your opinions so that i can understand your sentiment. Feel free to not answer it all you want. Many have said they don稚 care for me asking the question and although I知 dissapointed by that, this is your thread not mine and I have to respect that
For the umpteenth time,NO, I would not agree with it had Glenn approved of them continuing with Deacon.

Soda said;

It's not the Eagles without Glenn Frey.

How many more times does this have to be repeated before the 3.0 crowd understand it? It is not difficult.

Oh, and as for the 'fantasy world' stuff... please. I live in the real world where I have rejected this. In my view it is the surviving band members & their supporters who are dealing in fantasy.

If people are going to use such language, I don't see why I shouldn't.

As for moving on, I have wanted to move on for a long time. All I have wanted was for my objections to be respected, not agreed with.