I haven't been coming here as much as I used to, because I have been unhappy due to the pettiness and snark of folks who bash those of us who don't support the current version of The Eagles. This brings up an issue I thought I wouldn't have to face, but now I do. There's no question Hotel California is my all time favorite Eagles album, and one of my favorite albums ever. What if they tour to support the 40th anniversary release of the deluxe addition, and play the entire album ? With the exception of 3 songs, the album is all Don. Joe is certainly around to sing PMAIAR, and I'm sure Vince or Tim could sing TALA, and Deacon NKIT. My issue is although I'm against the current incarnation of The Eagles I would be sad to miss something like this. Do I put my feelings aside to participate in something I know I would enjoy, or continue to be adamant, and miss out on something awesome ? I know it's ultimately up to me and what's in my heart, and that people set aside their differences all the time, but it's still tough for me.