I did end up seeing Travis Tritt last night. What a show!!! He puts on a great show. He's got some great moves for a 53 year old and still looks good looking. I didn't know how great of a guitar player he was. When I see his videos, he usually doesn't do a guitar solo, but it was great.

Travis did play Take It Easy. The crowd went wild when he started singing the song. The whole audience was singing along to Take It Easy. I will always appreciate Travis getting the ball rolling for the guys to get back together 22 years ago. A crazy idea to some was the turning point. I did great a video of the appearance, but its on my phone.

Travis announced on his facebook page maybe an hour later after the show that his show was the biggest draw ever for the opening of the fair. That's fantastic. Maybe they will invite him back next year. Boyz II Men has been coming back for years and they are back this year. I'm seeing them on Tuesday. There's one thing about us Mississippians. We know how to rock and show up for concerts.