Thread: Who do you guys side with? Felder or Henley/Frey?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Who do you guys side with? Felder or Henley/Frey?

Eagles7, without quoting it I'm referring to your comment about Glenn having a chance to show his gentler side in the documentary. If he had tried to make himself look as good as possible in the doc, it would have been all about his image IMO. But as it was, he wasn't too concerned about what people think of him. I prefer it that way. Also, most of what Felder says now is pretty complimentary, yes, but he has never admitted that he may have gone a bit too far when he was on his "let's trash Glenn" crusade. In fact it seems that he still doesn't see has he has done anything wrong, as seen in his recent "forgive but never forget" comment on Facebook. About the Grammy thing. He probably was asked about it, but one of his posts was worded in a way that was designed to make himself look like a victim again IMO. I'm referring to the post where he said "too bad".

Freypower referred to the "they're treating the wrong end of that..." comment that Henley said according to Felder. Henley may well have said that. But when we are angry at someone, we tend to say things we don't really mean. I hate people putting quotes like that in a book, because angriness and mean comments come and go in our lives, but in a book it looks like a permanent state. Glenn and Don H have never denied that they have had their bad moments, but they also had this bond that was there before Felder entered the picture. Felder also wrote that Joe and Timothy privately supported him in going after "the bosses". I'm glad that didn't cause friction between them and "the bosses", as it could have.
    Last edited by chaim; 06-26-2016 at 09:48 PM.