Quote Originally Posted by MacRL View Post
Concert just a few days away. Today I heard a ticket advertisement on our local 50K-Watt AM station. Was wondering why an ad this close to the actual performance date.Got me curious so I looked at Ticketmaster's use map. There are still pockets of tickets around the venue at PNC center. Most all the floor seats are sold. Was wondering if their earlier shows at Charlotte and Greensboro may have lowered demand in Raleigh. Will be there Friday, not up front but about 17 rows back on the aisle. Will be special as this is the last show we'll attend on this tour.
I saw that too on the ticketmaster link! Almost the entire lower level 'back section' was empty (or at least it looked like a lot of empty seats!).

One of my customers yesterday was an Eagles fan! She was dining alone and I'm not even sure now how the subject came up, but once it did, we talked for 20 mins lol She mentioned that she had been invited to the PNC show but declined (maybe she didn't like the person who invited her?). Anyways... I have to work so even if I could get a 'cheap' seat, it would be too late.