Hello Everyone! I am a New Kid to you but I have been reading this board since the tour began in July 2013 so I feel like I know all of you. I decided it was time to register and introduce myself to this amazing group. I am a new fan as I am one of those that discovered the Eagles after watching the documentary (which my husband recorded but we didn’t watch until May). I fell in love and then lost my virginity at the Pittsburgh show in July. Not the greatest seats since we purchased so late but it was a thrill just to be there.

I am getting my Masters Degree so I don’t know if I will ever have the time to post but please know that I am with you in spirit. Besides, most of my knowledge of the Eagles has come from this board lol! My husband bought me a couple of books but between work and school, I have not had time to read them. I’m not very computer savvy in the social sense so I don’t know if this will even post correctly. I borrowed an avatar from one of your lists so I hope I am not copying anyone – please let me know if I should switch.