Quote Originally Posted by NYC Fan View Post
I went to see Amos Lee at the Beacon last night. What a fantastic show. He plays such a great mix of folk, blues, bluegrass and soul and his voice is amazing.

His new album is growing on me and I like some of his older stuff better, but all the new songs sounded great live. He's just started out on this new tour, so if you get a chance to see him, I'd recommend it! Really fun show.

I'm also going to see Josh Ritter tomorrow night and am really looking forward to that. He's wonderful in concert and is so happy on the stage. Really engages the audience and has so much fun.

On an Eagles related note, I cannot imagine how cool it would have been to see them at the Beacon when they played there last year. It's such a wonderful venue. I still think they should film a show from this tour there for DVD release. Arenas don't do the first hour of that show justice, and I think a place like the Beacon would be perfect for a video. How about it, guys?
I love the Beacon also, & I was lucky enough to get to that Eagles show there in Nov. last year. It was a short show, only 1 hour, but it was great seeing them in the smaller place. I doubt they will go back there after selling out 3 nights at the Garden, but you never know. That was a special event for them, not a regular concert. Glad you enjoyed your show there too!