Hi Everyone!

I have been lurking here for a few months and finally decided to join in!

I have been an Eagles fan since the 70's. my first show was October 10 1979- the Long Run tour. I was pretty young at the time, but I remember my girlfriend and I trying to decide who we thought was "cuter" - Glen or Don- both very different looking but both good looking men then - and still are now!

I really became obsessed with the Eagles this year though after seeing the documentary and seeing the Eagles in Uncasville CT this year- We were so lucky to have scored second row center - beautiful seats- When I saw Don standing feet away from me singing Best of My Love, I was nearly overcome!

I have been to a lot of concerts and that Eagles concert was the best show I have ever seen- My husband had never seen the Eagles in concert and he even agreed it was fantastic and we want to see them again!

I have read Felder's book and just finished to the limit. I have also bought up most of the Eagles CD's! I really am obsessed !

But really, they are fabulously talented and I think I appreciate that now more than ever!

I am glad I found this board of like minded people!