VIP party – food was good. It was a cash bar, no free drinks. Myself (VA) didn’t like that one bit but after thinking about it, it occurred to me that the crowd in the first few rows wasn’t all drunk and disorderly for a change, so it might be a good thing.

The vocals were perfect and they interacted a lot with each other and with the audience. There were lots of smiles and grins. It was a fantastic concert from start to finish in every way. I really don’t see how they could ever top it.

Don wore The Usual. His hair was more natural colored (more gray) and looked nice. Glenn wore a black tee and dark blue overshirt with blue jeans. Of course his hair was perfect, with the spiky look in the front. Bernie wore a black tee and we think he wore black pants. No ‘product’ in his hair. Timothy wore a black tee, and looked like he’d put on a little weight, looked really healthy. Joe wore the ‘pleather’ pants, a tee shirt and overshirt, and the most interesting shoes imaginable. They were multi-colored, metallic, and had both zippers and laces. After the intermission, Glenn wore a white tee and a white and blue plaid shirt. Timothy wore an overshirt after the intermission. Joe wore a tee that said “Hendrix.”

During RMW, Bernie came over and waved a towel at Joe’s guitar like he was trying to cool it down. It was a cute moment. As he walked back, Glenn mouthed, “That was really funny.”

Glenn brought out the Detroit/Mother joke and it did get laughter. It was the only old joke he made.

HB noticed that during the song where on the screen Joe is dressed in a Godzilla suit, Glenn turned around and watched and then looked over towards Joe and Steuart and mouthed, “That’s still funny.”

At one point, we can’t remember which song, Joe went over to Timothy and they were playing together and both did a ‘disco-Travolta-like’ pose with the left hands in the air and finger pointing up. Then as Joe walked back over to his spot, as he passed Glenn, Glenn said, “That was really funny.” Then Glenn struck a similar pose. We’ve decided that Glenn was easily amused last night!

During the introductions, Glenn danced after introducing nearly everyone, and then especially when he was introduced. He was in a great mood, and we loved it!

Don smiled a lot during the entire evening, the adorable smile that we all love to see.

Timothy got a lot of applause again, during intros and after the songs he sang. He sounded even better than back in July.

Joe was Joe, which is always a good thing. He was in a great mood and of course put the show on his shoulders and took us all to a different level.

All in all, it was an amazing show. I’ve seen a lot of great shows with our guys, but all three of us have determined it was the best show we’ve seen. The great moods and smiles on top of the perfect vocals and playing made for a wonderful show. Aged to perfection like the best wines, the music is always incredible, so the interactions between them and with the audience, and the audience themselves make the difference.